Newbury - Saturday 18th

Re: Newbury - Saturday 18th 14:05 - 66966.GIF Centennial 10pts win @ 5.00 Ladbrokes This horse caught my eye at Goodwood last year in a group 2, I liked the 2nd Top Lock in that race but Centennial made all and stayed on very strongly to eventually win by 1½, that was over 1m 4f which is the trip today. John Gosden's stable have started there season well having 14 winners already and Centennial could be another to go in for them here. 14:35 - 4794.GIF Benandonner 3pts e/w @ 17.00 Bet365 (bog) I have backed Benandonner on his last two starts, I wrote this last week: I backed this horse e/w in the Lincoln and I wouldn't say he ran a bad race finishing 11th of 20 but he was never really in it. He was quite well supported in the market, he has some good all-weather form towards the start of his career, stable looks to be in good nick and started off there season well, he has a fair e/w chance again here in my eyes. He ran a very good race finishing 2nd, I actually thought he had the race in the bag at one stage but the winner came up the rails to snatch it, back over a mile here where he is a distance winner and ill take him to well again .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.