Ayr 17 April 2009

Re: Ayr 17 April 2009 17:10 - 49841.GIFUngaro @ 15/8 Sporting Bet I wrote this LTO: 'Did not run as well as I thought he would LTO when way behind the favourite for this race Out The Black but I am willing to forgive him for that run, the good ground should suit, steps back to 3m where he is a distance winner, if he could produce the form behind Big Fella Thanks back in January then he would win this, its just whether he can. Looks more than capable of at least a place.' Again he disappointed this time unseating his rider however James Reveley saddles today and although he has never won on him I should imagine he knows the horse quite well, clearly something is up as his form has dipped alot, now back in this grade you would think he would take all the beating and im willing to give him another chance, he has a course win to his name winning the bumper on his very first start. Bit risky taking a horse out of form but he has the ability to easily win this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.