Nrl Round 6

Well well well, at the start of the season the Panthers were written of by 99% of us. In fact they were the raging hot favourites for the wooden spoon! It is hard to believe that same team has a major chance of upsetting this star studded broncos team here on friday night. I cannot wait for the battle of the 2 forward packs tomorrow night with some big bodies ready to do battle. This match could really come down to the man in the number 6 jersey for Brisbane. As we all know i am referring to Darren Lockyer, he has been very up and down so far this season and i am really expecting him to take charge tomorrow night. I think the Panthers will put up 1 hell of a fight but the broncos should just have that little bit more class about them to get them over the line. MY TIP: BRISBANE 1-12 @ $3.10 note that all my bets are 10 unit bets for the sake of profit margin. GOLD COAST vs CANBERRA Boy oh boy, the titans are proving to be 1 hell of a footy team with or without Scotty Prince. They have been the most impressive team so far for mine (along with the dragons) and i really think they will have to much class for this raiders outfit at home. However the raiders are a good team and with a raging Terry Campese should not be counted out of it. GOLD COAST 1-12 @ $3.10

Re: Nrl Round 6 Agree with you there rlp :ok Brisbane win by 1-12 margin (3.10 @ tab) The Broncos were doing it pretty comfortably against the Roosters before allowing two late tries. However they will have a tough game here as Penrith nearly knocked off Melbourne down there, and now back on home ground , they will be tough to beat. Both sets of forwards are strong and durable, so should be tight there with no team really getting the edge but the Broncos have the class edge in the backline, with the likes of Hodges and Folau in the centres, the halves of Wallace and Lockyer and then Hunt chiming in to the backline, this is where they can and should have enough to lead them to victory, but it won't be easy as Penrith play without fear or respect to the opposition Gold Coast win by 1-12 margin (3.10 @ tab) The Titans are back on home turf where they have been have played their best football there and have some momentum coming into this game with very good away wins over the Storm and the Cowboys. They face the Raiders who did well to beat the Sharks last week on the road and now they face an even better team at their ground. The Titans defence has been brilliant especially close to the line and will need to be again to stop the likes of Campese organising his team, while the forwards led by Bailey have been rolling along, and the momentum they create for the likes of Campbell and Prince has been giving them good field position, they don't seem to score too many points. The Titans have the team to win this but are not ruthless enough to suggest they will win this in a canter, and the Raiders have enough attacking prowess to keep this close, but the Titans should do enough to win this

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.