Team South

Woodie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Team South Below is what we have to do!!! :loon I will wait for Sunday, if required. Need to look at big MTT field (if any?).

icon1.gif Re: MTT Team Challenge - Tuesday 30th June
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooblio viewpost.gif So looking at rules, for the 1st time :tongue2 Team south can play one $1 s*** or bust, or carry on playing free rolls? Who's up for the glory
If you go below $10 then you are eliminated and dont participate any more (you'll also get a big "eliminated" sash on your award (I hope) :tongue2). So as you say - time for a choice - play freerolls to give yourslf some breathing space, or just go for it. __________________ Ever since I started playing poker I have only really concentrated on playing tournaments and sit&gos. I had the odd dabble in cash games but they always ended up stinging me so I stayed away. I want 2009 to be the year that changes; cash games are the currency of the best poker players in the world - what better goal is there to aim for? - Paul Cheung- Inside Poker Magazine February 2009
user_online.gifreport.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...