Team South

Woodie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team South Technically Northampton is in the Midlands ...... but as I live in Helsinki now how much does it matter ?? Happy to represent the south if players needed :)

Re: Team South

awesome response from the southern shandy drinking poofters!!!
Now, now ..... just because the football is depressing you, no need to take it out on the southerners :tongue2

Re: Team South Stick me down. Although I think this is going to be tough, it's possible we'll be restricted to $3 mtts very quickly. Are there enough $3 MTTs around? And are they a true reflection on our ability? I suppose this way, it stays friendly - and we don't wanna frighten the Northern boys with bigger stakes. ;) Good concept though and I'm sure it will be tweaked if need be.

Re: Team South

Although I think this is going to be tough, it's possible we'll be restricted to $3 mtts very quickly. Are there enough $3 MTTs around? And are they a true reflection on our ability?
Plenty on Full Tilt and Stars between 1 and 4$ buy in. On stars you can get a 10k GTD for $2.20 :loon If you have the time of course :tongue2

Re: Team South Ok final team is the below I see myrie has brushed us aside and has joined anther team :eek Team South Woodie Billythepunter teaulc goater14 Fonzie14 ooblio heniek31 Please all post thoughts/tatics etc in here. If my maths is correct we all put up $7.14 into the bankroll. I think the easy thing to do is not to send any more yet wait until your playing the mtt and just buy in yourself if you don't have funds in one site and it allows player to player transfer we can just send you the buy in etc. Whats everyone thinking/thoughts?