** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Czech First League (11. - 13.4)

Saturday 11 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Marila Príbram v Mladá Boleslav (16:00BST) 2.94 3.15 2.78 101.73 % Details »
Hide « Marila Príbram v Mladá Boleslav
Sunday 12 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Viktoria Žižkov v Sigma Olomouc (09:15BST) 2.25 3.30 3.60 102.53 % Details »
Hide « Viktoria Žižkov v Sigma Olomouc
Viktoria Plzen v Tescoma Zlín (14:00BST) 1.66 3.75 5.90 103.62 % Details »
Hide « Viktoria Plzen v Tescoma Zlín
Brno v Jablonec 97 (16:00BST) 2.62 3.10 3.30 100.73 % Details »
Hide « Brno v Jablonec 97
Ceské Budejovice v Kladno (16:00BST) 2.00 3.30 4.50 102.53 % Details »
Hide « Ceské Budejovice v Kladno
Teplice v Bohemians Praha (16:00BST) 1.72 3.55 6.25 102.06 % Details »
Hide « Teplice v Bohemians Praha
Slovan Liberec v Banik Ostrava (19:00BST) 2.10 3.20 3.85 104.84 % Details »
Hide « Slovan Liberec v Banik Ostrava
Monday 13 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Slavia Praha v Sparta Praha (16:15BST) 2.33 3.20 3.80 100.48 % Details »

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4) Pribram - Ml. Boleslav (draw, under 1.5 or 2.5 goals) Very hard to tip the result. Boleslav is one of the biggest disappointing during the spring. They come to Pribram without the playmaker Sylvestre, but with young players as is Kysela, Reznicek, who were injured. Last week they achieved three points in Kladno, it was a little surprise for me. Pribram has one big plus - their coach Morales (italian coach in czech league is a miracle) can get everything from his average squad and so for example Pribram beaten Ostrava at home 2:1, even if they was losing 0:1. So that is why I think they could win, if Daniel Huna (the second best striker in the league - 11 goals) will play. Pribram is at home pretty strong. But how I already said, Boleslav is going better, so they could win too. I would like to see a draw at the end of the match. Rather I bet on under 2.5 goals, but under 1.5 goal is more attractive. One goal could be deciding. I'll describe next matches tomorrow...

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4) Viktoria Zizkov - Sigma Olomouc Zizkov fights for the saving first league, on the other side Olomouc started fight for the European cups, they lose only four points to 3rd place. Both teams made some points last week. Zizkov played draw in Boleslav (which is really poor in these days) and Olomouc beaten Slavia at home (Slavia lost after 20 matches in the league). So, Zizkov must win, no other way. Olomouc wants to keep their making points run :) So I expect one goal can be deciding..So my choices are : draw at HT, maybe Zizkov win and under 2.5 goals can happen. GL

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4) Bad luck for Zizkov :( Quickly preview the rest of today's matches... Viktoria Plzen - Tescoma Zlin (Plzen win) Last week Plzen won in Ostrava 4:1 (surprising) and in the midweek they played a draw in Prague against Sparta in Czech cup. It looks they rise up, so it should be no problem to beat tragic Zlin for them. Over 2.5 goals is possible here, but Zlin will be definitely play very defensive, so we'll see, how home strikers had good night :) Ceske Budejovice - Kladno (draw) Budejovice are the draw king in the league and Kladno make points primarily at home. For all that I prefer Kladno, which plays in better form than the opponent. But both teams are so bad in the offense, so the result of the match will be probably draw. Brno - Jablonec (over 2.5 goals) I'm disappointed of Brno and on the other side surprised of Jablonec. Brno would play for Europian cups and they don't. Jablonec has problems with money (financial crisis), players has smaller salaries and they play unbelievable. They can make some points in Brno today. But for me no bet on the winner here. Teplice - Bohemians (Teplice win) Teplice win this, because Bohemians never win away from home in this season. Teplice are strong at home pitch, but they don't score lot of goals, so I don't bet on over and not even any side bets. Liberec - Ostrava (Liberec win) Ostrava don't win in Liberec last five years. Liberec plays in pretty good form, they have Andrej Keric, who scored 12 goals. Last week they get a point against Sparta away from home. I don't see any problem, why they should not win this match, if Ostrava is in big crisis (lost in Pribram, lost at home against Plzen). I will be frustrated, if the final result will be different than home win. I haven't many options on side bets (sportingbet), that's why I don't analyse that. Thank yor for understanding and GL to all.

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4) Slavia Prague - Sparta Prague The big match, two old rivals. It always was the expected battle. But the situation is a little bit different this year. Slavia is leading table with 50 points and Sparta is the second team with 39 pts. Everyone in this republic see Slavia is playing the best football in the league, so it's right they will be the next czech champions. Last 5 Slavias matches : Olomouc - Slavia 1:0 Slavia - Zlin 1:0 Jablonec - Slavia 1:2 Slavia - Ostrava 1:0 Bohemians - Slavia 0:0 Last 5 Spartas matches : Sparta - Liberec 1:1 Teplice - Sparta 0:0 Sparta - Brno 4:0 Zizkov - Sparta 1:2 Sparta - Budejovice 0:0 Previous matches Slavia - Sparta : 2008/09 : Sparta - Slavia 1:4 2007/08 : Sparta - Slavia 0:2, Slavia - Sparta 1:1 2006/07 : Sparta - Slavia 1:0, Slavia - Sparta 0:0 2005/06 : Sparta - Slavia 2:1, Slavia - Sparta 4:1 Slavia at home in this season : 11-0-0 28:5 33 pts. Sparta away from home in this season : 5-2-4 15:13 17 pts. If I look at this stats and know how both teams play in these days, I lightly prefer Slavia (@ 2.20). Sparta goes up in the few last weeks, but still they are weaker than Slavia. You must remember this match is so specific, no other match in this country brokes all betting rules, which we have. After their last matches, I would say it will be under 2.5, but I am not sure of that. If Slavia will win this, no doubt about their victory in the league. Tasty odds on Slavia or draw, so I give myself a few hours to decide. GL

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4) It's a typical no-bet match, I'm afraid. If I was forced to bet, I'd go for Slavia, but this one is just impossible to call. Both teams struggling in front of goal atm, although Slavia at least creates chances, which Sparta can't. Moreover, Sparta will be missing some forwards and midfielders, I've heard - they are even so light in personnel that they would have to call someone from their reserve if even one more player is unfit. Still, if you are after just a sporting wager, I'd go for Slavia, but this is a typical ideal-just-to-watch affair.

Re: Czech First League (11. - 13.4)

It's a typical no-bet match' date=' I'm afraid. If I was forced to bet, I'd go for Slavia, but this one is just impossible to call. Both teams struggling in front of goal atm, although Slavia at least creates chances, which Sparta can't. Moreover, Sparta will be missing some forwards and midfielders, I've heard - they are even so light in personnel that they would have to call someone from their reserve if even one more player is unfit. Still, if you are after just a sporting wager, I'd go for Slavia, but this is a typical ideal-just-to-watch affair.[/quote'] I must agree with you mate, just watch this game will be much better :ok