** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april.

Friday 10 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Brommapojkarna v Häcken (14:00BST) 2.44 3.35 3.40 100.25 % Details »
Hide « Brommapojkarna v Häcken
Halmstad v Trelleborgs FF (14:00BST) 2.05 3.40 4.50 100.41 % Details »
Hide « Halmstad v Trelleborgs FF
Örebro v Elfsborg (14:00BST) 3.40 3.40 2.38 100.84 % Details »
Hide « Örebro v Elfsborg
Saturday 11 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
IFK Göteborg v Djurgården (13:00BST) 1.80 3.75 6.20 98.35 % Details »
Hide « IFK Göteborg v Djurgården
Sunday 12 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Hammarby v Gefle IF (14:00BST) 1.72 3.60 6.00 102.58 % Details »
Hide « Hammarby v Gefle IF
Monday 13 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
GAIS v Helsingborg (14:00BST) 3.05 3.40 2.45 103.01 % Details »
Hide « GAIS v Helsingborg
Malmö v Örgryte (17:00BST) 1.52 4.33 7.00 103.15 % Details »
Hide « Malmö v Örgryte
Kalmar v AIK (19:00BST) 2.00 3.40 4.20 103.22 % Details »
Hide « Kalmar v AIK
Wednesday 15 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Djurgården v Gefle IF (18:00BST) 1.65 2.30 5.30 122.95 % Details »
Hide « Djurgården v Gefle IF
Häcken v IFK Göteborg (18:00BST) 3.55 2.08 1.70 135.07 % Details »
Hide « Häcken v IFK Göteborg
Halmstad v Brommapojkarna (18:00BST) 1.55 2.30 6.00 124.66 % Details »
Hide « Halmstad v Brommapojkarna
Thursday 16 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AIK v Malmö (18:00BST) 1.97 2.00 2.32 143.86 % Details »
Hide « AIK v Malmö
Helsingborg v Hammarby (18:00BST) 1.53 2.00 4.30 138.62 % Details »
Hide « Helsingborg v Hammarby
Örgryte v Örebro (18:00BST) 1.62 1.98 2.28 156.09 % Details »
Hide « Örgryte v Örebro
Trelleborgs FF v GAIS (18:00BST) 1.99 2.00 2.30 143.73 % Details »
Hide « Trelleborgs FF v GAIS
Elfsborg v Kalmar (19:00BST) 1.48 2.04 3.75 143.25 % Details »
Hide « Elfsborg v Kalmar

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Three matches are up in the eastern holidays today. I will have a nibble at all, low stakes however, knowing that this league can be extremely volatile and that this is the 2nd round only...

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Hi im new but i hope to bring both you and I success. I think today Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna. they got a spirited point at trelleborgs and i think they want to build on this at home. hacken lose to malmo who wasnt such a good team away last term. last term in superatten Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna took 4 out of the 6 points from hacken so I think again. Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna sorry for my bad english.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Brommapojkarna - Häcken Both teams were promoted to Allsvenskan this season after a close ending of the last one where both teams managed to get up after a great run the final rounds. In the first game Bromma faced Trelleborg away. It ended 0-0 in a close battle, both teams with scoring chances and none being able to hit the net. In the match Bromma lost their captain and key player to injury, he is reported out a couple of weeks. The team is rated as one of the major relegation candidates in Allsvenskan, not being able getting experienced players in after the former season. Häcken on the other hand lost their first one at home versus Malmø FF (0-1). A result that did not reflect the happenings of the game at all. They had their chances and should at least gotten a goal or too. Ineffective strikers was the main reason. However, they have been the team with the best pre-season campaign of all (similar to AIK), going 5-3-0. This inclines players in shape and when knowing that they have a full squad to pick from today this one could be their first win of the season. The value is clearly on Häcken seeing how the line is set and when knowing that its a local derby between two teams that will battle hard to stay alive this season. The H2H also supports that notion, which is 2-2-1 in favour of the visitors in total. In other words, the away win presents the definite best option. Häcken, +0, 2.33 @sbobet 2/10 (opening lines, +0/0.5, 1.84)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Halmstad - Trelleborg This is a typical swedish match-up where you have a homeside who should be big favs knowing that their opposition will be strugglers this season. Halmstad clearly has a better squad, with a lot more quality to it than Trelleborg. They lost their first one, 0-1 versus AIK, and played rather badly. Their players however complained a lot about the condition of the pitch, in which today should be at a much better state at their own ground. Squad-wise no changes will be made comparing to last weekend. The visitors only managed a draw, 0-0 versus Brommapojkarna, in their last one. Reports say that they controlled most of the match, but the opposition had the best of chances. The "rookie" goalie Viktor Norling actually saved the day for them according the news. They also might get key player Kristian Haynes back for this one, he is travelling, but there is no insurance how much playing time he will get. This one is a sort of match Halmsstad must win if they want to be amongst top five in the end. It is dangerours to go in large though, but imo there is value on the homeside, especially since it has gone up that much. Halmstad, -0.5, 2.08 @sbobet 2/10 (opening lines, -0.5, 1.96)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Örebro - Elfsborg The homeside lost 0-1 to Djurgärden in their first one. A match where they were pretty bad upfront and could not contribute much. The team uses a 4-3-3 formation which gives opportunities for counters and quick attacks. They will field the exact same eleven out there as last week, where all three forwards are intended to show themself from a better side. The visitors are rated as the biggest favourite for winning the title this year. Having great offensive weapons in Anders Svensson, Denni Avdic, Stefan Ishizaki and James Keene they should be able to penetrate every defense in this league rather easily. In their first one (1-1 vs. Hammarby) they controlled the game totally and should have won it. Ineffectiveness was they key for their failure. Today they will miss captain and centre-back Martin Andersson, who is reported out with a thigh-injury. That means that their weakest part of the team is even more vulnerable. The overs looks tasty imo, even if I know it has dropped some already. Seeing above 1.90 as value... Over 2/2.5, 2.00 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, over 2/2.5, 2.11)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april.

Brommapojkarna - Häcken Both teams were promoted to Allsvenskan this season after a close ending of the last one where both teams managed to get up after a great run the final rounds. In the first game Bromma faced Trelleborg away. It ended 0-0 in a close battle, both teams with scoring chances and none being able to hit the net. In the match Bromma lost their captain and key player to injury, he is reported out a couple of weeks. The team is rated as one of the major relegation candidates in Allsvenskan, not being able getting experienced players in after the former season. Häcken on the other hand lost their first one at home versus Malmø FF (0-1). A result that did not reflect the happenings of the game at all. They had their chances and should at least gotten a goal or too. Ineffective strikers was the main reason. However, they have been the team with the best pre-season campaign of all (similar to AIK), going 5-3-0. This inclines players in shape and when knowing that they have a full squad to pick from today this one could be their first win of the season. The value is clearly on Häcken seeing how the line is set and when knowing that its a local derby between two teams that will battle hard to stay alive this season. The H2H also supports that notion, which is 2-2-1 in favour of the visitors in total. In other words, the away win presents the definite best option. Häcken, +0, 2.33 @sbobet 2/10 (opening lines, +0/0.5, 1.84)
I don't like when you say "knowing that its a local derby". Don't post wrong information please. Brommapojkarna är från Stockholm och Häcken från Göteborg. Det är ganska långt från "derby". No derby!

Nice writeups as usual Kimera...! :ok Will back these small stakes
If you know anything about Allsvenskan yourself maybe you would not say nice writeup about Brommapojkarna - Häcken. It's no local derby but it's a fact that Häcken have good stats away to BP.

I don't like when you say "knowing that its a local derby". Don't post wrong information please. Brommapojkarna är från Stockholm och Häcken från Göteborg. Det är ganska långt från "derby". No derby!
My bad. Read a headline without double-checking it, it actually thought it was a local derby based on earlier readings. Thanks for noticing, though...:ok

If you know anything about Allsvenskan yourself maybe you would not say nice writeup about Brommapojkarna - Häcken. It's no local derby but it's a fact that Häcken have good stats away to BP.
The fact that it is not a derby does not lessen the overall quality of the write-ups. IMO Kimera delivers quality writeups on a constant basis and deserves all cred he could get for doing so. Don't tell me what i should write or not! :spank

Hi im new but i hope to bring both you and I success. I think today Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna. they got a spirited point at trelleborgs and i think they want to build on this at home. hacken lose to malmo who wasnt such a good team away last term. last term in superatten Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna took 4 out of the 6 points from hacken so I think again. Idrottsföreningen Brommapojkarna sorry for my bad english.
FTBrommapojkarna [2 - 0] Hacken
72'[1 - 0]O. Guterstam goal.gif
78' M. Östberg yellow.gif
87' P. Asp yellow.gif
90'[2 - 0]J. Runnemo goal.gif
I hope you follow me friends. sorry for my bad english.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. They'll both win Killeris!:D Malmö won their first game, 1-0 against Häcken away. I didnt see the game myself but Swedish media said that Malmö played decent football, and they are, at least on the papaer, one of, if not the one, strongest sides in Sweden, IMO. Örgryte on the other hand lost at home (but in a derby) with 5-1 against GAIS. It looks as safe Malmö win and odds are decent. (1.7 on betfair for Malmö to win) Kalmar "only" tied against Gefle away. But Gefle seems to be a hard team to beat for the moment. With defensive football they were able to beat Hammarby away yesterday, so maybe "only" 1-1 away against Gefle in the first game for Kalmar isnt to bad in the end. Last season Kalmar only lost at home once in the whole season, and although theyve lost some players, they still have a good side. AIK won their first game at home to Halmstad, but neither team played well, AIK was just the less shittier team. I think that Kalmar away will be too hard for them and Im liking the odds (2.00 on betfair Kalmar to win) very much for this game. Time for a combo malmö + kalmar tomorrow! In GAIS - Helsingborg (HIF) I'm liking the odds for GAIS at 3.15 at betfair. GAIS crushed Örgryte in their first game, 5-1, while Helsingborg won 1-0 at home aginst IFK Göteborg. But, anyone who saw the Helsingborg game knows that Helsingborg created almost nothing against Göteborg, and that the only reason they got a goal in was because the referee choose to give Helsingborg a ridicoulus penalty. GAIS looks like the better team for the moment, and playing at home will give them an even bigger advantage. Also, Helsinborg are missing to of their best defenders in Wahlstedt and Tamboura. However, It's not a banker, if Helsingborg has a good day and GAIS doesn't, Helsingborg could win this 3-0 or more, on the paper they are the better team. But as I said before, at this moment, GAIS looks like the better team and the odds are good so its worth a small bet on GAIS IMO. Good luck!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Well, my bets went straight to hell... Ive been underestimating AIK and overestimating Kalmar. Killeris, I couldnt find any free streams for the games either, but if you really care about a game enough to pay to see it, you can do it at http://www.csports.se/fotboll.aspx On Wednesday Im liking Götborg to beat Häcken in that Göteborg derby. Simply put, its top against bottom. 1.70 betfair And, Halmstad, who are usually strong and hard to beat at home, against Brommapojkarna, who doesnt really belong in allsvenskan at all. 1.55 betfair Djurgården should be better than Gefle, but so far Gefle has tied against the champions Kalmar in the first game (after Kalmar got a penalty rewarded to the wrongly from the ref) and they beat Hammarby away 2-1. Strong! Djurgården on the other hand won their first game 1-0 against Örebro only after Wrongly getting rewarded a penalty (its been a lot of those in the first round) and then went to Göteborg were IFK Göteborg crushed them 6-0. More than 5 times the money on Gefle to beat djurgården away could definetely be worth a small bet IMO.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Helsingborg looks nice to me. They ve had a nice start to the season beating Göteborg and GAIS and Hammarby has been a blow out win in the last few years at home. 5-1, 3-1, ... Team news/lineups for the game: Helsingborg come with Henrik Larsson as usual and very mutch the same team that played last two games. Maybe Tambura is out still. Best regards

Thanks, anything about Hammarby?! Best regards
Hammarby will be lining up with the same sack of crap as last game. They could not handle a counterattacking Gefle. How will they handle a counterattacking Helsingborg? Fact is every time Helsingborg play this team I play on Helsingborg so why would it be any different now? Helsingborg always beat Hammarby so Henke Larsson might get another goal. Edit: Helsingborg destroyed GAIS by their dangerous counterattacks. In the end of the game Helsingborg got the 4-1 goal made my Larsson after GAIS had a pressure to score but failed and so Helsingborg turned the game fast and GAIS had no chance. Helsingborg finished off GAIS pretty nicely and will do the same if not worse this time. I expect 0-2 Helsingborg.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Hammarby is a real stupid team playing like crap in defence. Edit: Hammarby is even more crap this season. Their squad lacks everything this season except some ok offensive possibilities but they mosly waste all their chances to score.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 10-16th of april. Thanks for the info red, but are you aware that they do play in Helsingborg?! Your theories seem to be based on Helsingborg counter attacking Hammarby, but they will need to take the game into their hands this time playing at home. Perhaps Hammarby is more comfortable with that as they also got a draw in Elfsborg? Again, I dont know much about the teams, but thats what I could read between the lines. Best regards

Thanks for the info red, but are you aware that they do play in Helsingborg?! Your theories seem to be based on Helsingborg counter attacking Hammarby, but they will need to take the game into their hands this time playing at home. Perhaps Hammarby is more comfortable with that as they also got a draw in Elfsborg? Again, I dont know much about the teams, but thats what I could read between the lines. Best regards
For your info, this is a very brief highlights of the game between Elfsborg and Hammarby: In Borås the crowd of 11 755 only saw their team get a point against Hammarby. The match ended 1-1, despite Elfsborg shooting on target on no less than13 occasions. The visitors from the capital only managed to get one shot at the goal, but that one effort was enough to earn Hammarby a lead for half an hour. It was only the first game of the season, but it is safe to say that Emil Johansson’s 14th minute strike from 30 meters will be in contention near the end of the season when experts pick the most beautiful goal of the season. ***excerpt from nordicfootball.info