Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please 1. Where would players like to play I guess is the 1st question......stars or FT would be easier for transfer reasons, but im easy with this, whatever the majority prefer we can sort something out. 2. What days are people available to play on? 3. Any prefered games we play to keep within the 10% bankroll? 4. Any other suggestions or ideas

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

1. Where would players like to play I guess is the 1st question......stars or FT would be easier for transfer reasons, but im easy with this, whatever the majority prefer we can sort something out. 2. What days are people available to play on? 3. Any prefered games we play to keep within the 10% bankroll? 4. Any other suggestions or ideas
1 - Any site is good for me, but might be good to search for added value tournaments like Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added today. 2 - I prefer to avoid weekends, but most days during the week are good for me. 3 - Have to search for cheap buyin MTT's/freerolls, $5.50+ is already to much for us :lol 4 - Ban GaF :rollin:rollin:rollin

...northeast.... then Sweden surely qualifies? :loon
Absolutely North east of the globe mate, your in!!!:cheers
Yes, Sweden's up in the top right hand corner of my globe. :ok
If you wanted to discuss strategy and tactics in secret - you could set up a googlegroup - Team GaF have set up - http://groups.google.com/group/teamgaf (which I presume you cannot see ;) )
Some people make things soooooooooo complicated for themselves! :eyes

1. Where would players like to play I guess is the 1st question......stars or FT would be easier for transfer reasons, but im easy with this, whatever the majority prefer we can sort something out. 2. What days are people available to play on? 3. Any prefered games we play to keep within the 10% bankroll? 4. Any other suggestions or ideas
1. Stars and FT are fine for me, although may not fit with the answer to Q4. 2. Most nights, Saturday nights are probably the worst. 3. Whatever the individual on any particular day is most comfortable with 4. We should, as far as possible, aim for Gtd tourneys with an overlay - to maximize our EV

Yes, Sweden's up in the top right hand corner of my globe. :ok Some people make things soooooooooo complicated for themselves! :eyes
i have my globe turned slightly, its in the east as i look at it:ok

1. Stars and FT are fine for me, although may not fit with the answer to Q4. 2. Most nights, Saturday nights are probably the worst. 3. Whatever the individual on any particular day is most comfortable with 4. We should, as far as possible, aim for Gtd tourneys with an overlay - to maximize our EV
Echo on all 4 for me :ok

1. well having had my FT account blocked a while back I can't do that and I HATE stars with a passion so I'd PREFER to play on boss sites or microgaming or maybe even devilfish.... maybe ipoker if need be although I don't really like that either. Boss or Microgaming! 2. Sun, Monday, Wed, Thurs, Sat 3. Will have to have a look.... whats the first game gota be? no more than $5 total? that's about €3.84 with GaF's rate stated on post 17 of the main thread. So off the top of my head, I would suggest the 30-man €3 SNG games on Boss... they are quite soft, however on the other hand we may want big fields for a potential bigger win! 4. Get some tactics sorted gaffer!!