Czech Second League (10. - 12.4)

Friday 10 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Dukla Praha v Vysocina Jihlava (17:00BST) 2.20 3.00 3.00 112.12 % Details »
Hide « Dukla Praha v Vysocina Jihlava
Saturday 11 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AC Sparta Praha B v Bohemians 1905 (09:15BST) 3.40 3.00 2.00 112.75 % Details »
Hide « AC Sparta Praha B v Bohemians 1905
Fotbal Trinec v Hradec Králové (09:15BST) 2.25 2.90 3.00 112.26 % Details »
Hide « Fotbal Trinec v Hradec Králové
Vítkovice v Slovácko (15:00BST) 2.40 2.90 2.80 111.86 % Details »
Hide « Vítkovice v Slovácko
Olomuc v Ústí (15:30BST) 2.00 3.00 3.40 112.75 % Details »
Hide « Olomuc v Ústí
Zenit Cáslav v Karvina FC (15:30BST) 1.72 3.20 4.33 112.22 % Details »
Hide « Zenit Cáslav v Karvina FC
Sunday 12 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Most v Opava (16:00BST) 2.20 3.00 3.00 112.12 % Details »

Re: Czech Second League (10. - 12.4) Dukla - Jihlava (under 2.5 goals or draw) When I look at this match, I think about a draw and under 2.5 goals. Dukla is in the small crisis now, they can't score more than one goal. Jihlava is worse predictable. Sometimes they smash the opponent 4:0, sometimes they lose 3:0, but I still think, they can get points in away matches. Both teams want to advance to the czech first league and so they will more defend than attack. Sparta B - Bohemians 1905 (over 2.5 goals or Bohemians win) Bohemians is the first team of the table and for me they are the best team, which advance to the 1st league. Last week they played only a draw at home against Vitkovice, so they want to get 3 points against Sparta B, 15. of 16 teams. Sparta last week beaten Sokolov 3:2, but I was watching this match and they wasn't a better team, just a luck. I believe in the offensive football. Trinec - Hradec (maybe under 2.5 goals) No bet for me here. These two teams are low-scored squads, so it can happen that will be under, but who knows.. Vitkovice - Slovacko (Vitkovice win or both teams to score) Vitkovice are in the good run on the spring. They can beat anyone at home and if they play away from home, they still "won" points (for example a draw last week in Prague against first team of the second league Bohemians 1905). So I think they can bet tomorrow Slovacko, because guests played a Cup on Wednesday and will be tired. The second bet is more certain and it's both teams to score. HFK Olomouc - Usti nad Labem (HFK or under 2.5) Usti was in the unbelievable run in the history of this club, but now it's gone..When they play away from home, they can not win. I think this match will be the same case as previous matches. And under 2.5 is possible too. Caslav - Karvina (draw) Caslav is the next candidate for the first league. They play not attractive football, but players work hard, so no high-scoring matches for them. Karvina signs the strong sponsor during the winter pause and they get a few key players for this part of the season (Sloncik, Sourada). They pick up poinst and are going higher and higher. If they will come with a full squad (no injuries), they can be successful. Most - Opava (Most win or under 2.5 goals) Most is better more likely at home. Same sentence I can write about Opava, so Most is a favourite in this match for me. No next reasonings. I hope I am right and good luck to us :hope

Re: Czech Second League (10. - 12.4) Thanks a lot :) By the way, who wants to watch czech second league - match Dukla Prague vs Vysocina Jihlava, check http://www.sport.cz at 18.00 :) But I think it will be no offensive or attractive football, BUT both teams belong to the best teams in the league... Something is in my mind yet...Last match between these teams ended 1:0 for Dukla and Jihlava was a home team.

Re: Czech Second League (10. - 12.4) Only Trinec - Hradec, Vitkovice - Slovacko and Caslav - Karvina, too bad predictions. I am disgusted of the match Sparta B - Bohemians and HFK Olomouc - Usti, sorry for that. Next time I try to be better.