Brighton 8/4/09

Re: Brighton 8/4/09 3.20 RE White Moss....I'm sure I've seen those colours somewhere before ;) Hope she runs a good race for you Billy. :hope I've had a little on at 10/1 with Hills. 4.20 Green Beret is the 5/4 fav, making his handicap debut for John Gosden. He is a half-brother to Tax Free and although he hasn't shown he is a good as his relative just yet and he does return from a lengthy break, he is understandably short in the betting now handicapping and could still be good enough to win this. Timeteam is another returning from a break and is 13 lbs higher than his last handicap win. He has won a few races, but in non-handicaps, and fitness has to be taken on trust. Glamorous Spirit's career has gone off the rails and after winning on debut at Ascot and competing in the Queen Mary Stakes, was bought for just 6,500 gns to suggest he isn't a Grp 2 horse any more. Cecily came the closest she has got to winning last time out and although hasn't yet made her mark in handicaps, is officially 2 lbs well in and was collared close home last time out. Mazzola is 6 lbs higher than his last handicap win and he is a CD winner. He's ran into some useful types (Five Star Junior, Satwa Street) is some recent starts, but is more exposed than some of these. Flamsteed makes only his third handicap start and could have more to offer for Mick Quinn and was infront of Quick Single who reopposes here, and despite having the benefit of Andrea Atzeni's 5 lb claim, steps up markedly in class and is racing from out of the handicap. All in all, a very tough race to crack, but I think the value lies with Flamsteed at 14/1. 0.3 pt Cecily 9/2 Bet 365 0.2 pt Flamsteed 14/1 Bet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.