20090305 NL25 Benchmarking - 2+2 Test 3 - Stealing

GaF

From http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/show...Number=4946669

3. How's my stealing? To check on your performance when trying a blind steal, go to the General Info. tab. Where it says "Att. To Steal Blinds" I'd like to see that number at LEAST 20%. (Personally, I like mine to be over 30%, but I'm very aggressive in these situations. If you're trying to steal the blinds less than 20% of the time, you're leaving lots of money on the table.) Now click on "Filters..." and under "Chance to Steal Blinds" click "Chance to Steal & Raised." Select OK and look at the numbers. This shows every time you've tried to steal the blinds, and how the attempt turned out for you. Under "Totals" see the "BB/Hand" statistic. That shows your per-hand winrate on blind steals. If you multiply this number by 100, it should be at least double your "PTBB/100" average winrate. If it's much less than that and you have a decent sample size, you have a hole in your game when it comes to blind stealing. This should be an exceedingly profitable thing to do when you try it; if it's not, you need to work on your strategy.
AttSteal > 20%StlRse/2>BB100
PunterPlayer01PassPass
PunterPlayer03PassPass
PunterPlayer04PassPass
PunterPlayer07PassPass
PunterPlayer09PassPass
PunterPlayer12PassPass
f_NL252plus2tm_ce5d361.gif