Exclusive to Punters Lounge - Devilfish Points Race

Rivrd

Hi All, Exclusive to Punters Lounge Players only from our good friends at DevilFish Poker we are running a points chase promotion. Points are rewarded to a player at a rate of 1 for every €0.50 paid in rake If you are not already signed up then please click the link below to earn your exclusive sign up bonus http://www.devilfish.com/en/Poker/PromotionsPage/punters-lounge.aspx?code=PUNTERS10K&tracker=a_240b_78 There will be a leaderboard posted up so you can see how you are doing on regular intervals

Exclusive €5,000 VIP Point Chase for Punter’s Lounge

Chase Period: 1st April 2009 to midnight on the 30th April 2009

Total Prizepool: €5,000

• Checkpoint 1 - The first 50 PL players to earn 200 points will receive a €15 bonus

• Checkpoint 2 - The first 25 PL players to earn 500 points will receive a €40 bonus

• Checkpoint 3 - The first 18 PL players to earn 1000 points will receive a €85 bonus

• Checkpoint 4 - The first 6 PL players to earn 2000 points will receive a €175 bonus

Prizes:

Players who finish in winning positions on our leader board will receive their prizes direct to their poker account on or before the 15th day of the following month.

Good Luck All :ok

Re: Exclusive to Punters Lounge - Devilfish Points Race

Is there any value to be had there. 2000points is 1000euro in rake. At 30% on boss that would equate to 300euros. Or does devilfish offer rakeback as well as the bonus?
Have emailed Karl and awaiting a reply to the rakeback, so will post up as soon as i have confirmation :ok

Re: Exclusive to Punters Lounge - Devilfish Points Race Hi All, Please note that this Rake Chase is IN ADDITION to rakeback/monthly bonuses and signup/reload bonuses. You can deposit using a code, apply for rakeback or the hellfire club AND take part in this promo. VIP Points are awarded for cash game rake AND tournament fees. Please note that in April we also have a site-wide VIP point race, daily VIP point and hand races for EMOP packages and a bigger and better SNG Leaderboard. You can get full details on our promotions page later today. Best of luck everyone! Karl H

Is it possible to get rakeback from my account which I signed up through pl? how do I go about this?
I think I signed up thru a PL link:unsure, so I'd be interested in the above question. I guess if I can get rakeback (and any other obnus I may be accruing) then it makes it a more viable option I'm not generally a cash game player, but I'd give this a go. I guess that this does favour the player playing at a higher level, and may put off the micro stakes guys (like me). Either way it's a great offer. Well done all involved in getting this up and running:clap

Re: Exclusive to Punters Lounge - Devilfish Points Race wow this is a bit of a ball ache to register details for:( I liked the look of this but its pretty painful imo....anyway if they can sort my card will give it a go.....beeen looking for a new site for a while, hope they can sort it:hope

Is it possible to get rakeback from my account which I signed up through pl? how do I go about this?
It sure is - email hellfire -at- devilfish.com with your request and username and we will tag your account. Karl

I think I signed up thru a PL link:unsure, so I'd be interested in the above question. I guess if I can get rakeback (and any other obnus I may be accruing) then it makes it a more viable option I'm not generally a cash game player, but I'd give this a go. I guess that this does favour the player playing at a higher level, and may put off the micro stakes guys (like me). Either way it's a great offer. Well done all involved in getting this up and running:clap
you can get rakeback - email: hellfire -at- devilfish.com with your username and request

nice thats sorted:nana now all i need to do is pm karlh above....anyone ideas im obviously a big technophobe or sommat like that:loon
same as the above ^^ drop an email to us and best of luck!! I was wondering why i wasnt getting PMs... :)

Re: Exclusive to Punters Lounge - Devilfish Points Race this is a standard security procedure under the terms of our gaming licence and only occurs in some cases - it is the same for many sites with a licence from a properly regulated jurisdiction. If you have no access to a scanner you can use a digital camera once the picture is high res and flat on to the document.

ive been on devilfish since before they moved to this skin how will they know to track me for this or am i not allowed in this with not signing through PL
Can I bump this question please - I dont think I'm tracked to PL either, I presume that means I cannot play in this?

Can I bump this question please - I dont think I'm tracked to PL either' date=' I presume that means I cannot play in this?[/quote'] Any one who is not tracked to PL and want to take part, just PM me and i am more than happy to forward all your details :ok

Can I bump this question please - I dont think I'm tracked to PL either' date=' I presume that means I cannot play in this?[/quote'] PM sent :ok Not sure if I'll be able to play often enough but certainly a cracking offer :clap Thanks to all involved. PS - obviously I quoted the wrong message but you know what I mean !!

I was going to play in this but cannot deposit as it needs scans of ID, I have no access to a scanner. why is it so difficult to deposit money
account setup deposited email karl for rakeback nice and easily done and took no time at all plus quick reponses im in:ok

It sure is - email hellfire -at- devilfish.com with your request and username and we will tag your account. Karl
Tnx Karl, You rule :notworthy Do we get rakeback for MTT too or only Cashgames? :unsure

• 2 weeks later...