My Lucky 15 30/03/09

As i didnt bother goin into work today, i done a lucky 15 instead Chasca 3.30 Lingfield (Perrett/Crowley) Won with a bit more in hand the last day, stuck on the rail were the ground is dead , switched out n beat robin the till, gets in on a mark of 66 Belated Silver 4.00 Lingfield (Dascombe/kingscote) A CD here last year , didnt run great last run, has been rested and gelded, Set the trend makes the market, gets in of mark of 80, whether he is up that is anyones guess. Wibbadune 4.20 Wolverhampton (Shaw/Callan) Was expected to run wll last time by owner, but was disappointing fav, jockey got it stuck on the rail where everyones know is the worst ground at liggers, hopefully with callan onboard it can win Bee Stinger 5.00 Lingfield (wood/Baker) Won well last time with callan onboard, baker up this time which is even better, after the last race callan told trainer the nag should be up to winning again. So when these all win i probably wont bother go into work again tomoro! :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.