International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april )

Tuesday 31 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Portugal v South Africa (18:45BST) 1.55 4.00 7.50 102.85 % Details »
Hide « Portugal v South Africa
Angola v Morocco (19:45BST) 4.20 3.30 1.90 106.49 % Details »
Hide « Angola v Morocco
Wednesday 1 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Norway v Finland (17:00BST) 1.90 3.50 4.60 102.69 % Details »
Hide « Norway v Finland
Serbia v Sweden (18:15BST) 2.20 3.20 3.50 105.28 % Details »

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) Going for Portugal here. This match is the perfect ocasion for them to try multiple offensive strategies. They had a bad run recently and seem to have a problem scoring. I'm sure this game will be all about offense for Portugal and considering that S Africa has lost there last 6 games against European teams I will go for a 2-0 or 3-0 result. I'm going to play it safe so: Portugal -0,75 - 8/10 Over 2,5 - 5/10 Good luck:ok

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) Norway - Finland (01.april) A friendly match between the 2 Scandinavian teams. Norway managed with a reserve team dominated without major profiles to power a top German team 1-0 away, and then go to South Africa to be humiliated 2-1. match against Germany was a pleasure to see, while the match against South Africa was awful bad. Later complaints Norwegian players and management for the travel scheme was for a tough, many players felt the heat and altitude in South Africa as a negative. Finland comes with self-esteem at Ullevål. They won an impressive 2-0 away over Wales in the last WC2010 match. Norway has not won since August 22 2007 at Ullevål home! Before the match against Germany, Egil Olsen was hired as team manager. Egil Olsen was undefeated at Ullevål on the national team from 1990 to 1998. Not since the loss of Czechoslovakia in 1991, Drillo lost at Ullevaal. He has, in other words, a huge statistics (29 matches without loss at Ullevål)to defend when Finland arrives. Teams: Finland won as told, away against Wales, but have lost some important players to this match. Otto Fredrikson, Mika Väyrynen, Jonas Kolkka, Sami Hyypiä, ,Teemu Tainio, Kari Arkivuo, Niklas Moisander and Jussi Jaskelainen will not play against Norway. Finland squad: Magnus Bahn, Halmstad Niki Mäenpää, FC Den Bosch Veli Lámpi, FC Zürich Hannu Tihinen, FC Zürich Petri pasan, Werder Bremen Toni Kallio, Fulham FC Toni Kuivasto, Djurgården Ari Nyman, FC Thun Markus Heikkinen, SK Rapid Wien Roman Eremenko, FC Dynamo Kyiv Joonas Kolkka, NAC Breda Mika Väyrynen, SC Heerenveen Roni Porokara, Örebro SK Tim Spärv, VPS Aleksei Eremenko Jr., FC Saturn Daniel Sjölund, Djurgården IF Peter Kopteff, Aalesund FK Jonatan Johansson, Hibernian FC Jari Litmanen, FC Lahti Mikael Forssell, Hannover 96 Shefki Kuqi, Crystal Palace FC Norway: Norway had many drop-off to the match against South Africa. For the Finland match, it is also a drop-off, but the squad is strengthened with the fact that John Carew is back. Alexander Tettey is also called in to this match. Martin Andresen dubtful. Norway squad: Goalie: Jon Knudsen (Stabæk) Def: Trond Erik Bertelsen (Viking) Tom Høgli (Tromsø) Tore Reginiussen (Tromsø) Brede Hangeland (Fulham) Kjetil Wæhler (Aalborg) John Arne Riise (Roma) Mid / Att: Martin Andresen (VIF) Daniel Braaten (Toulouse) Christian Grindheim (Heerenveen) Thorstein Helstad (Le Mans) Morten G. Pedersen (Blackburn) Bjørn Helge Riise (lsk) Per Ciljan Skjelbred (RBK) John Carew (Aston Villa) Mohammed Abdellaoue (VIF) Henning Hauger (Stabæk) Jan Gunnar Solli (Brann) It would for me be a big disappointment if Norway Egil Olsen loses in return to Ullevål first match at Ullevaal since 1998. Yes I am aware that Norway has not won at home since 27.Aug 2007, but now it is thankfully not Åge Hareide who are our natinal boss now. A momentum is that Egil Olsen have 29 matched at Ullevål without loss, and if he wins against Finland, it would be 30! I dont think Norway loose, or can afford to loose this one. Of course a draw can happend, but i would put my money on Norway straigt win, on the basis of what I have said. The odds where dropping when the news about the missing Finland players arrived, so i have to make this bet now when there is some value. My Bet: Norway to win, 1.8 @Unibet 7 / 10

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) @Soria: Morocco lost at home vs. Gabon, not Rwanda in africa qualies for WC 2010. score was 2:1 for Gabon @Skunk: South Africa won last friendly against european squad, Norway on saturday at home. score was 2:1 for hosts

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) info from goal.com Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, the Russian-based striker Danny who plays for Zenit St Petersburg, and the crafty Chelsea midfielder Deco may be rested by request of their respective clubs, but Quieroz could be tempted to field them in an attempt to get a morale boosting win. Jose Bosingwa picked up an injury against Sweden on the weekend, and he is therefore unavailable against South Africa

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april )

@Soria: Morocco lost at home vs. Gabon, not Rwanda in africa qualies for WC 2010. score was 2:1 for Gabon @Skunk: South Africa won last friendly against european squad, Norway on saturday at home. score was 2:1 for hosts
Sorry I ment Gabon , but seem like Im still shocked from the score so I keep forget :cry

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) One game I like today as well between Iran - Senegal Senegal who lost from Oman last week 2-0 will face sad Iran team who lost from Saudi arabia at home and in front of 100,000 and lost the famous manager Ali Daie . Iran kept some of the good players to play this game , Im not sure if they will be very motivated to win here but I see this small bet to get my money I lost on them back against Saudi . Iran win @ 2.20 in Bwin NOT very bad

Re: International Friendlies ( 31 march - 01 april ) About the Norway-Finland match-up. The norwegians are getting back both Carew and Helstad on top after they missed out on the friendly against South Africa earlier (1-2). That and the missings of defensive strength in the finnish squad makes me go for the over today. To add the fact that coach Olsen decided upon a 4-4-2 formation and pressure on the ball makes me even more positive looking at the bet. The defensive aspect has not been up to date recently. Even with a the best rated defensive players (Hangeland, Reginussen) in Norway out there, signs of poor cooperation between have been shown. The finns will not play their best eleven, but I still see them getting a goal. The overs looks tasty knowing that Norway wants a good result and are willing to go out offensively in this friendly. Getting good value on makes it worth a punt imo. Will also try a very small one one the final score, just for fun sake... Over 2/2.5, 2.06 @sbobet 4/10 Final score: 2-1, 8.00 @betsafe 1/10