Cricket: South Africa vs Australia ODI Series & Twenty20 Internationals

South Africa play Australia in 2 twenty20's and then a 5 match ODI series. If the ODI series is as good as the last ODI these two sides played out in South Africa we'll be in for a very good series :notworthy. Schedule: March 2009

Fri 27 icon_dn.gif 18:00 local, 16:00 GMT 1st T20I - South Africa v Australia New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Sun 29 icon_dn.gif 18:00 local, 16:00 GMT 2nd T20I - South Africa v Australia SuperSport Park, Centurion
April 2009
Fri 3 icon_dn.gif 14:30 local, 12:30 GMT 1st ODI - South Africa v Australia Kingsmead, Durban
Sun 5 10:00 local, 08:00 GMT 2nd ODI - South Africa v Australia SuperSport Park, Centurion
Thu 9 icon_dn.gif 14:30 local, 12:30 GMT 3rd ODI - South Africa v Australia Newlands, Cape Town
Mon 13 10:00 local, 08:00 GMT 4th ODI - South Africa v Australia St George's Park, Port Elizabeth
Fri 17 icon_dn.gif 14:30 local, 12:30 GMT 5th ODI - South Africa v Australia New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Will update this post with the ODI series odds when they all come out.

Re: Cricket: South Africa vs Australia ODI Series & Twenty20 Internationals 2 for me on the opening twenty20. 5pts Australia to win 1st Twenty20 10/11 Boylesports South Africa have decided to use these two matches to try a few new faces out and to me that gives Australia a big advantage. The Proteas will be without Graeme Smith, Jacques Kallis, Ashwell Prince and Makhaya Ntini. Australia may decide to alternate a couple but their side will still be pretty strong. The Wanderers always seems to be a good batting wicket and if Dave Warner gets in and gets going then the place won't be big enough. It isn't that big anyway as we saw when these two played out that classic ODI 4 years ago. When on a good batting wicket I always look at the bowling attacks and Australia have the better one for me. They have a very strong and powerful batting lineup as well so are perfected suited and I think they'll win this. 1pt J.Hopes Top Australia Batsman 25/1 Blue Square I could be chucking a point away here but at 25/1 I'll happily take the chance. First of all it's possible that Hopes could open although Haddin and Warner will probably get that gig. That's not a huge problem because Hopes has top scored in twenty20's coming in down the order before. James Hopes is very much a batsman and can hit the ball a long way and at 25/1 is worth a small stake particularly when others have him as a 4/1 shot.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.