** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL

teaulc

Re: for those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd not going bust,just not happy with the way i-poker are going supposedly in their terms and conditions,so pokerutd are getting out now and the migration should be starting at the weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL

POKER UTD is leaving the iPoker network and joining a new network this month. This is an exciting change for us and it will have some great benefits for you. But first you need to withdraw all your funds from the POKER UTD iPoker client by the 7th April. (Min. withdraw is 20 units). This is very important as after this date you will not be able to access the old software.
Still not announced where it's moving to. Just received this email. I think 4 days notice to get your money out is appalling. Pity for those who've gone on holiday for Easter. I can't get mine out on either of my debit cards so I'm trying to set up a click2pay account but they need documents scanning which I've not had time to sort out yet and now away over the weekend.

Re: ** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL Have £20.90 in my account, which i just tried to withdraw but was told the minimum withdrawal was £200 :eek Tried their online help chatbox thing but no fcuker was there.

Re: ** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL I assume 20 units is whatever unit of currency you have, so if in sterling should be £20. (My account is in $) Wonder if that's a set minimum for the method of withdrawal you're using?

Re: ** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL I actually found the online help very helpful when I started trying to sort mine out. They ended up getting someone to ring me, but unfortunately we couldn't resolve the withdrawal problem with my card. Try them again in the daytime, but if you still have any problems AK, register on their forum, and I'm sure Ash will try and help.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: ** URGENT - For those PL members who have cash in PokerUtd - DEADLINE 7th APRIL I should have updated on this. I had a load of problems getting my money out, due to card restrictions on the old site and Click2Pay being useless idiots, but I had a lot of help from the on-line site support team who in the end over-rode the system to put the money onto my debit card. :clap:notworthy The site has now moved and is available to download on the Everleaf network. I can't put the link up, but I'm sure those of you who played there before will know how to find it. There's a $500 welcome freeroll set up for Thursday at the moment, although I believe this may get put back as the email announcement hasn't been sent yet to existing players.