Best Bet Of The Day 23rd March

5.10 WOLVERHAMPTON Kiyari What looks a fairly poor racecard, Kiyari is my system's Nap. Course & Distance winner 2 races ago, 2nd LTO at Lingfield over what looked like a distance that was just a bit too much. Runs over a similar mark to her last win, as well as back to 9f, so will hopefully return to winning ways.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 23rd March Kem 2.40 Dreamy Sweeney 1 pt win. Dreamy Sweeney runs in a 7 runner race tomorrow and I fancy his chances somewhat. This former pointer who once had a victory over foxhunters winner cappa bleu in that arena has shown some definite signs of some ability over hurdles. In his first hurdle run he was still travelling well behind a top sort in karabak before unfortuantely being brought down. After that he encountered karabak again and was well put in place when beaten some way in fifth but to be fair his fifth was a solid enough effort. The top 7 that day have all shown ability at times. After that he was a faller once again on heavy ground when beaten late on but once again that was amongst a couple of smartish sorts who were in front by some way and with an unexposed runner in third. Today he runs on faster ground than he has run on over hurdles so far but apparently he has encountered good ground in his point days so not massively concerned about that. He has had some unfortunate mishaps so far over hurdles but in the context of this field DS looks the stand out to me. BK perhaps chief rival but after all he wasnt good enough off 115 in a handicap lto and DS I see as a fair bit ahead of such a level.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.