STRANGEST Betting System Ive Ever Heard So Far !

Well i subscribed with them already. They give you clues but not the whole picture. So i am gonna try. They are just launching it and talking about 3 to 20 fold a season !!! which did sound amazing to me. let's exchange some ideas of strangest systems you've heard. I don't know if it is okay to mention their link here but i will try to discuss as postings go on here.:cheers

Re: STRANGEST Betting System Ive Ever Heard So Far !

They give you clues but not the whole picture.
clue one ..... what are you given when you progress to the next round of a tournament without having to play your opponent ? clue two ..... the same answer as the above ;)

Re: STRANGEST Betting System Ive Ever Heard So Far ! guys,i found them through youtube. simply looking for -[EDIT]- shows up right there sorry i cant mention their name on a forum they say. all the systems or strategies i tried before did not pay out in long term so im giving this one a try :tongue2 but at least you guys tell me what you think is this systems fundamentals are about ! any ideas anyone ? because i dont have a high degree of science in numbers. records are so hope full for me and im waiting their tips myself but anyone gives me any really good system working even for low profit i can try :cheers

Re: STRANGEST Betting System Ive Ever Heard So Far ! Can't mention the name so i'll just go "Google for ..." :lol yeah right. With all the strategies shared for free in this forum all you can come up with is a question about some system you found on youtube. Frankly i find your question insulting to the people that post here. In stead of looking for easy tips, (that don't exist btw), why don't you try to make a little effort.