Lost without Crypto...

GeordieGaz

I am so gutted that crypto is no more. I loved playing on that site, it was my most successful site, not sure why but just think it was the software, the structures etc.. just suited my game well. Since Will Hill changed I tried to play on the new I-Poker site but I just can't get going on there at all... I hate the software, always have and the structures are just silly...... what kind of blinds are 80/160.... it's just annoying. The play is awful too on there which should be good news but I tend to see far too many out-draws for it to be believable. Will Hill used to be where I made most of my money, since it's went to I-Poker I've lost all motivation and am now looking for another site to play on. I play on Boss sites which I do like but I don't like the payout structures of the MTT's, they only pay 10 when there is over 150 runners which is obviously quite challenging so I tend to try to stay away from the MTT's on there. So can anyone recommend any good sites with decent structures for MTT's? Thanks Gaz :ok

Re: Lost without Crypto... The structure in the betfair mtt,s are pretty good, just not that many tourneys in my buy-in range. Good thing about stars is you can normally find a tourney that suits your requirements most times of the day, the 180 man sng,s offer a good structure and are good for bankroll building:ok

Re: Lost without Crypto...

I am so gutted that crypto is no more. I loved playing on that site, it was my most successful site, not sure why but just think it was the software, the structures etc.. just suited my game well. Since Will Hill changed I tried to play on the new I-Poker site but I just can't get going on there at all... I hate the software, always have and the structures are just silly...... what kind of blinds are 80/160.... it's just annoying. The play is awful too on there which should be good news but I tend to see far too many out-draws for it to be believable. Will Hill used to be where I made most of my money, since it's went to I-Poker I've lost all motivation and am now looking for another site to play on. I play on Boss sites which I do like but I don't like the payout structures of the MTT's, they only pay 10 when there is over 150 runners which is obviously quite challenging so I tend to try to stay away from the MTT's on there. So can anyone recommend any good sites with decent structures for MTT's? Thanks Gaz :ok
Couldn't agree more mate, crypto was my favourite and where I was most successful by far. Why do sites no longer use this, just doesn't make sense :spank I hate the new WH software- the tournaments are crap, hard to find a normal stt that isn't ' turbo', ' double-stack', ' short stack' or winner takes all, trying to take the skill out of patient, disciplined poker and turn it into a lottery.

Re: Lost without Crypto...

There are so many excellent deals out there on sites other than Ipoker. I'd be happy to chat to anybody any time about them. Any excuse to talk poker.