Japan » J League ( 21-22 march )

Saturday 21 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Omiya Ardija v Vissel Kobe (04:00GMT) 2.48 3.40 3.30 100.04 % Details »
Hide « Omiya Ardija v Vissel Kobe
Júbilo Iwata v Urawa (05:00GMT) 4.20 3.75 2.00 100.48 % Details »
Hide « Júbilo Iwata v Urawa
Tokyo v Montedio (05:00GMT) 2.10 3.75 4.00 99.29 % Details »
Hide « Tokyo v Montedio
Yokohama FM v Kashiwa Reysol (06:00GMT) 2.20 3.45 3.75 101.11 % Details »
Hide « Yokohama FM v Kashiwa Reysol
Oita Trinita v Albirex Niigata (07:00GMT) 2.22 3.50 4.00 98.62 % Details »
Hide « Oita Trinita v Albirex Niigata
Sunday 22 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Kyoto v Gamba (04:00GMT) 4.35 3.90 1.95 99.91 % Details »
Hide « Kyoto v Gamba
Nagoya v Shimizu S-Pulse (04:00GMT) 2.26 3.50 4.00 97.82 % Details »
Hide « Nagoya v Shimizu S-Pulse
JEF Chiba v Kawasaki Frontale (07:00GMT) 3.55 3.65 2.20 101.02 % Details »
Hide « JEF Chiba v Kawasaki Frontale
Kashima Antlers v Sanfrecce (07:00GMT) 1.74 3.90 6.50 98.50 % Details »
Hide « Kashima Antlers v Sanfrecce

Re: Japan » J League ( 21-22 march ) both Gamba, Nagoya and Kashima had AFC Champs League games this week, however Gamba looked very very fluent, Kashima on the other hand....wow they were just absolutely man handled. I think their forward line is a bit too slow. Not touching FC Tokyo, can't read this team, same with Frontale I think last season's success was a one hit wonder. For me this year I've only been impressed with Gamba. Brilliant counter attacking squad. Nagoya...again I think their forward line is terrible, just not built for speed!

Re: Japan » J League ( 21-22 march ) I watched that game too was a very good game! Gamba impressed me too there. They will have had 5 days rest still after that away match. They look good value at 1.80 against a Kyoto Sanga team. Don't think there was any injurys or suspensions was there?

Re: Japan » J League ( 21-22 march )

both Gamba, Nagoya and Kashima had AFC Champs League games this week, however Gamba looked very very fluent, Kashima on the other hand....wow they were just absolutely man handled. I think their forward line is a bit too slow. Not touching FC Tokyo, can't read this team, same with Frontale I think last season's success was a one hit wonder. For me this year I've only been impressed with Gamba. Brilliant counter attacking squad. Nagoya...again I think their forward line is terrible, just not built for speed!
You really analyse well.. FC Tokyo wins 1-0 and you don't touch it and Nagoya won 3-1 and you say they have a terrible forward line. It seems you can't read anything in Japan. Betting on football in japan is nothing I advice anyone to do anyway.

You really analyse well.. FC Tokyo wins 1-0 and you don't touch it and Nagoya won 3-1 and you say they have a terrible forward line. It seems you can't read anything in Japan. Betting on football in japan is nothing I advice anyone to do anyway.
Mate maybe you should watch J League before opening your mouth :-) The fact of the matter is if you actually watch how brutal some of these forward lines are you'll understand.

@ red impact - I just hope you'll stop coming to thread just because you feel the need to have a go at fellow PLers. Strange behaviour to say the least.
I hope the board read his posts once because he ennoys me in almost each topic he comes, unbelievable that guy.Hope he got a ban sooner then later.

Re: Japan » J League ( 21-22 march ) Hi everybody! I was going to ask you the rules of suspension (yellow, red(direct or two yellow)). Does a player, who had a suspension in any local league or cup, miss the next official game (league or cup)?