Russian Premier 21-23/3

Saturday 21 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Krylia Sovetov v Amkar Perm (10:00GMT) 2.04 3.25 4.80 100.62 % Details »
Hide « Krylia Sovetov v Amkar Perm
Kuban v Spartak Moscow (11:00GMT) 4.50 3.40 2.00 101.63 % Details »
Hide « Kuban v Spartak Moscow
Dynamo Moscow v Khimki (12:15GMT) 1.98 3.30 4.80 101.64 % Details »
Hide « Dynamo Moscow v Khimki
FC Moscow v Terek Grozny (14:30GMT) 1.90 3.20 4.85 104.50 % Details »
Hide « FC Moscow v Terek Grozny
Sunday 22 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Zenit v Saturn (11:00GMT) 1.50 4.00 7.50 105.00 % Details »
Hide « Zenit v Saturn
Spartak Nalchik v Rubin Kazan (13:30GMT) 3.60 3.25 2.37 100.65 % Details »
Hide « Spartak Nalchik v Rubin Kazan
Rostov v Lokomotiv M (16:00GMT) 3.00 3.20 2.50 104.58 % Details »
Hide « Rostov v Lokomotiv M
Monday 23 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
CSKA Moscow v Tom (16:00GMT) 1.40 4.33 10.00 104.51 % Details »
Hide « CSKA Moscow v Tom

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 try again... 2 tour. Seems as easy, but may have more dogs wins... Krylia Sovetov v Amkar Perm Hard predictable game. KS lost some foundation players and in first match was team without balance in lines. Only forwards Koler and Savin play agressive as early. Amkar with new coach Dimitrov (famous in Bulgaria where he take gold medals with self teams) whos said - Deffense is best line in Amkar but we will try play more offensive in each game. KS in first game will offensive play too and hard say some words about result and total. Whos know? Now both teams equal for me. No bet Kuban v Spartak Moscow Kuban in first match was absolute poor. World financial crisis kicked club, Kuban lost main players, take newbie coach without experience - Ovchinnikov (ex-keeper from Lokomotiv and Russian NT) whos famous very agressive character and hate to Spartak. Players in first home game will argue to self fans about self pride after big lose in Kazan. Spartak like play against offensive teams and i wait interesting match with some goals. Spartak as last year not good in deffense but with two brazilian newbies - Alex and Karioka now more strong in attack. Guests have more class and i wait Spartaks win. Probably with both to score and over. Spartak win 1.9 Dynamo Moscow v Khimki Match in Khimki-town on Khimki-stadium where Dinamo play in first tour. Teams started some friendship relations. Off course Khimki outsider in this game on paper. Dinamo have more class players. Khimki in 2008/2009 winter almost joined with Saturn - second team from Moscow region. But in last moment club find money, but main players sure leave Khimki. Dinamo have big hopes in season 2009. In first tour both teams was poor and take smiles of fortune but i try to take home win. Level of Dinamos players will have decisive importance. Probably under 2.5... Dinamo win 1.9 FC Moscow v Terek Grozny FC Moscow was not bad in first game and hade bad luck - only 3 100% goal moments moscow forwards not realized. Terek play at home stadium and win after goal on 90+3 min. Quality of Terek play was not high and in comparison with first tour FC Moscow will havent big problems against Chechen team. I like under 2.5 in this game too. Game for little money bet because real power of this club for the present obscure. FC Moscow win 1.8 Zenit v Saturn Game without fans on stadium - punishment for fans from last season. Saturn have good fisical form and... thats all. Zenit after eurocups out will be evil and try to win. Saturn will try as Udinese in midweek - all 90 minutes sit in deffense and is will be hard nut for Zenit. Without Arshavin whos now in Arsenal club lost self speed. Forwards havent good contact... Yes, i think Zenit will win, but bad quality of pitch is problem for Zenit too. Doubts torment me... Under 2.5 or home win with ugly low price - best choice in this game? No, in this week-end in Europe happen more good games for my money... No bet with little simpatic for home win :) Spartak Nalchik v Rubin Kazan 3 last h2h games in Nalchik ended with home win, but in this game i wait other result. nalchik poor club without money. Club again renewied squad and coach Krasnozhan again try to made good team from bad players. In last years he perform one's functions but in 2009... Imo Nalchik first candidate for relegation in lower division. Rubin was good in first game and will fight for 3 points here. Before start in Champions League they will take maximum points in sping matches because them main players is old and will tired when they be play on two fronts - in eurocups and in domestic champ. Rubin (0) 1.55 (moneyback if draw) Rostov v Lokomotiv M All russian punters said about high price for away win. Is really strange price. Yes, Loko take draw against poor Khimki, but club have some very good players, clever but unlucky coach... Probably will play Loko's newbie from Senegal - Fall (he play in Danmark, and was best forward in Randers and Odense). Since 2000 h2h results +0=7-9 score 7-25. In Rostov +0=4-4. Rostov club have problems with money, some players before first tour no take self money for february. Now this question take self answer, but mood in team no good. Probably high price for away win is cause of new Rostov tactic - coach said about full deffensive tactic even in home matches, Loko dont like play against clever deffensive teams. For Loko's coach Rahimov this match very important. Lokomotiv will win else bosses of team after not big results in season 2008 and weak start in 2009 may say - you fire away! With little safety i try Lokomotiv (0) 1.7 (moneyback if draw) CSKA Moscow v Tom CSKA play dont expressive as in end of last season, but Tomsk now poor team. Without good forwards, with injured defenders... Only famous coach Nepomnjashiy ... I think Tomsk will take points only in home games... CSKA very evil after lose in euocups and will crash weak opponent. 1.4 for home win is normal price. Not super-safe bet but very good imo. CSKA (-1)1.6 SORRY fo bad english!!! GL for all! :hope

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 Thanks for the write up mate, Ive followed you in the unders for the Zenit game, Under 2.0/2.5 @ 2.10 Ladbrokes. Didnt realise they were having to play infront of an empty stadium, What did they do?

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 2-1 zenit! come on zenit! my point about write up results. i had Spartak sat and they lost 1-0 aswell to write up result. write ups are brilliant..want more in russian games just write up results your not getting correct:spank

Thanks for the write up mate, Ive followed you in the unders for the Zenit game, Under 2.0/2.5 @ 2.10 Ladbrokes. Didnt realise they were having to play infront of an empty stadium, What did they do?

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 Chris, please go away. No-one said you have to take his prediction. You can read his write ups and make your own decision on the game. I have followed Serg's write ups for 2 season now(This being the second) and I have won many a money from reading his analyses. He has taken time out of his time to help us.

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 I can tolerate a lot of bizarre results in football but Tom's win at CSKA has literally left me speechless as I cannot comprehend how this game wasn't at least a draw for the hosts. Very few results leave me as surprised as this one did today.

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 Actually serge only had 3 losing bets, 2 pushes and 1 win Ok its not that good, but its hardly as bad as you made it out to be Chris :loon These are early days in the season, and clearly this was a good round for the underdogs, sometimes this will happen I have known Serge on here for years on PL, give him time and he'll deliver the goods. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint! ;)

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 Hi everybody! I was going to ask you the rules of suspension (yellow, red(direct or two yellow)). Does a player, who had a suspension in any local league or cup, miss the next official game (league or cup)?

Re: Russian Premier 21-23/3 Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know Zico is coach in CSKA. I know him very well from his time in Turkey and I really love this guy as a coach.. but his biggest problem when he coached Fenerbahce was that he tended to underrate "bad" oppenents together with the whole team. Additionally he had a bad start into the league, but improved more and more during the season. Very good team, should beat a lot of teams really and especially teams like Tom Tomsk