Early Lincoln Fancies?....

been having a cheeky look at the lincoln, as it is less than 2 weeks away:cow:cow:cow had a couple of each way bets in don't panic and benandonner. dont panic won the consolation race last year, and although 10lbs higher this year, has good claims if getting over a couple a shaky runs and a "refused" at the back end of last season. won the spring mile fresh last year, and with 14's in a place available, the 25/1 on offer at hills and corals is a tempting bet for me.(21.0 betfair) benandonner seems to put in his best performances early season, and had an eyecatching second in the spring mile last season. richard fahey has give him a spin on the all weather, and although not guaranteed to get in the lincoln proper, is a stand out bet for me at 33/1 generally available to small each way stakes(20/1 in a place, 34.0 betfair) come on billy, gonna give us the 1st 4 again this year?!!

Re: Early Lincoln Fancies?.... :D I'd settle for just the winner! Plan to do some work over the next night or so and try make an estimate as to who is gonna make the cut. Last year it was a nightmare as the 1st/2nd fav where uncertain (at this stage to make the cut) - as we know they didn't. For me, the Spring Mile was a better race last year, for that reason. Although I'm bound to say that. ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.