Webdollar exchange rate charges

GaF

I know its been mentioned again and again, but it's something I think's really worth being clear on. I deposited €100 on Friday into a Boss site to take advantage of a reload bonus. My account was already well funded, so I immediately withdrew €100. The withdrawal has just hit - My deposit was deducted at £96.86, whilst my credit was refunded at £89.82. That's a charge on withdrawals of more than 7% :loon f_20090316Webm_90160e0.gif I had pointed out that my account was well funded and asked whether they could give me the reload bonus without the deposit - they cant do that, but I get the impression that they're going to refund the difference for me :unsure Having said that, it doesn't change the fact at all though that winnings will be deducted at withdrawal by more than 7% (which is on top of rake paid!!). Hopefully a few more Boss sites will eventually take Virgins lead and let accounts be held in GBP!