Best bet of the day 16/3

3.00 kempton Dishdasha looks to have this wrapped up very easily on form, last run at kempton over this distance and won very easily beating the very well running eseej by 3 lengths!! Spencer on board and he has ridden him to success before! 10lb rise in handicap looks harsh but probably isnt when beating eseej by 3 lengths!! 1 point win dishdasha

Re: Best bet of the day 16/3 2.20 Taunton Lavender Track With my system nap being too short a price for my liking, I've diverted my BBOTD attention to Lavender Track. Sometimes you see a name crop up that you recognise as being top-rated before & checking back it was a non-runner that day. It's top-rated by my system for this race (but too may runners in the race to qualify) & has shown decent form in bumpers with wins at Fontwell and Ludlow before finishing behind Mad Max in a good contest at Newbury. Although off the track for over year & therefore fitness is taken on trust, the trainer has chalked up 4 winners from 8 so far in March & with all this I'm happy to back Lavender Track.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.