William Hill Champions League poker

jolly67

I can't see these mentioned anywhere :ok The UEFA Champions League is reaching boiling point, and to help you through the nail biting second leg ties, we’ve got a superb series of Shootout tournaments lined up. There are three special tournaments on Tuesday 10th March and three additional tournaments on Wednesday 11th March – each one with exceptional added value. Tuesday 10th March Tournaments

TournamentTimeAdded CashBuy-In
Shootout 120:00 (UK)£200£5 + 50p
Shootout 221:00 (UK)£300£5 + 50p
Shootout 322:00 (UK)£500£5 + 50p
Wednesday 11th March Tournaments
TournamentTimeAdded CashBuy-In
Shootout 420:00 (UK)£200£5 + 50p
Shootout 521:00 (UK)£300£5 + 50p
Shootout 622:00 (UK)£500£5 + 50p
Each tournament will open for registration just 15 MINUTES before the start time, with each event limited to 100 players – so make sure you’re ready to go from 19:45 onwards!

Re: William Hill Champions league poker, starts tonight Tues 10th

Thought it was odd that we got down to 6 on my table and no one had joined. I think I've just worked out what a shoot out is. :$ :lol
we were down to 4 before i sussed out what was happening :$ I lost out heads up against a rivered straight, c'est la vie:\ I'm going to have a go at the 10pm one, now that I know what we're playing:tongue2:lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: William Hill Champions League poker More of these...

The Champions League returns and with it comes a whole host of mouth watering fixtures amongst Europe's elite. Alongside the action on the pitch, we're giving you the action on the tables with six Added Value Shootout tournaments. Champions League Shootouts Three tournaments take place during the matches on each Champions League day - Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th April. Keep an eye on the Poker Lobby as the tournaments only open for registration 15 minutes before they start. With only 100 runners in each shootout, you'll have to be on the ball to spot each $200 Added Shootout spectacular.