Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3

Tuesday 10 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Quito v Estudiantes LP (22:00GMT) 2.90 3.25 2.20 110.71 % Details »
Hide « Quito v Estudiantes LP
Wednesday 11 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Universitario v San Luis (00:15GMT) 1.90 3.25 3.50 111.72 % Details »
Hide « Universitario v San Luis
América de Cali v Indep Medellín (02:30GMT) 1.90 3.30 3.75 109.60 % Details »
Hide « América de Cali v Indep Medellín
CD Everton v Lanus (22:30GMT) 2.62 3.20 2.50 109.35 % Details »
Hide « CD Everton v Lanus
Thursday 12 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Chicó v Grêmio (00:50GMT) 2.40 3.25 2.62 110.53 % Details »
Hide « Chicó v Grêmio
Dep Táchira v Dep Cuenca (00:50GMT) 1.90 3.30 3.75 109.60 % Details »
Hide « Dep Táchira v Dep Cuenca
Chivas v Caracas FC (03:10GMT) 1.36 4.00 7.50 111.67 % Details »
Hide « Chivas v Caracas FC
Uni San Martín v Nacional Asuncion (22:00GMT) 1.90 3.25 4.00 108.40 % Details »
Hide « Uni San Martín v Nacional Asuncion
Friday 13 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Colo-Colo v LDU (00:15GMT) 1.80 3.25 4.00 111.32 % Details »
Hide « Colo-Colo v LDU

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 Universitario de Lima - San Luis Universitario de Lima will try to win today game against San Luis and hold the fight for first two spots in this group. After two games San Luis have zero points and thier chances are very slim to progress in next round. On the other hand Lima have 3 points and if they win today chances are pretty good for them. Both teams have little or no problems with injuries or suspensions, and both teams are going to play with full team. Home team has edge here IMO, home field, big motivatio, because 3 points will put them in race for 2nd spot in group, the come after nice win in domestic championship and spirits are high, on the other hand Mexican team have problems in domestic champioship, they lost at home in weekend, Copa Libertadores is over for them because they don't have any real chance to make progres. Probable squads: - UNIVERSITARIO: Raúl Fernández, Renzo Revoredo, Manuel Calderón, Carlos Galván, Nelinho Quina, Reiner Torres, Rodolfo Espinoza, Miguel Torres, Nolberto Solano, Carlos Orejuela, Ronaille Calheira. - SAN LUIS: Adrián Martínez, Adrián García Arias, Leonel Olmedo, Michael Orozco, Jesús Palacios, Egidio Arévalo, Jairo Patiño, Israel Martínez, Tressor Moreno, Néstor Bareiro, Víctor Lojero. Univ. de Lima @2.07 Centrebet 6/10

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 Anyone else fancy Deportivo Quito to beat Estudiantes de la Plata? Estudiantes are on a poor run of form and this financial crisis facing Deportivo only seems to have galvanised their players lately. It's also a massive change of altitude for Estudiantes, which makes it that bit more difficult. For me, I think 2-1 is on the cards, and speaking of cards - I expect a few of those too.

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3

Anyone else fancy Deportivo Quito to beat Estudiantes de la Plata? Estudiantes are on a poor run of form and this financial crisis facing Deportivo only seems to have galvanised their players lately. It's also a massive change of altitude for Estudiantes' date=' which makes it that bit more difficult. For me, I think 2-1 is on the cards, and speaking of cards - I expect a few of those too.[/quote'] Took Quito @ 2.15 did see it open higher though, Estundiantes just look absolutely pathetic this year, not too sure what is up with their midfield thus far, no control of a game only at home.

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 going to have a go with America De Cali here, good spot for them to break their form considering this is an all Colombian affair. Against Sao Paulo they were in a tough spot, knowing sooner or later the Brasilians were going to wake up. Both Cali and Medellin are sluggish at the moment, you have to consider that these two know each other well enough to expose any strengths or weakness' each may have.

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 First one game from Barisianl Paulista championship... Ituano - Palmeiras In weekend Palmeiras played against Corinthians and was leading until 93:20, and then corner, keeper dived, and fat Ronaldo scored header... I can't remember he scored with head even when he was 15 kg lighter but well... Palmeiras is 99% clasified for 1/2 finals of state champioship, and coach Luxemburgo said he wants to be 100% before Copa game against Sport Recife. Game against Ituano is also important for players to overcome draw against Timao. "We must start wining againd, and try to forget about late goal", said Diego Souza. For this game 2 players are out for Palmeiras: goalkeeper Marcos and Edmilson are out injured. Ituano on the other hand is on 11th place right now. They play solid at home this season, 3-1-1, but I don't think they have enough good players to parry Palmeiras squad. For this game Thiago Bernardi is back after injury and Murilo Ceará is injured. Probable squads: ITUANO: Alexandre Fávaro; Henrique, Anderson, Tiago Bernardi e Valmir (Dedé); Serginho, Reinaldo, Ticão (Moacir) e Muriqui; Alex Afonso e Ricardo Xavier. Técnico: Zetti PALMEIRAS: Bruno; Maurício Ramos, Edmilson e Danilo; Wendel (Sandro Silva), Pierre, Cleiton Xavier, Diego Souza e Armero; Keirrison e Willians Técnico: Wanderley Luxemburgo Palmeiras @1.88 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 Everton - Lanus Very important game for both sides today in copa Libertadores. Everton lost last game against Guadalajara 6-2 and that was big hit for them. For this game Everton coach, Nelson Acosta is really convinced his tyeam is much better than current leader of Argentinin league Lanus. "Lanus is good team, with good players but we are going for a win in this one" said Acosta. For this game Acosta can't count on two players: Fernando Saavedra and Cristián Uribe. Lanus came to Viña del Mar on monday, and they are in must win situation. They have just one point from two games in Copa Libertadores so far. Defender Santiago Hoyos, and midlefielder Diego González are back in the team after missing last game. Probable squads: EVERTON (CHI): Nicolás Peric; Marcos Velásquez, Cristián Oviedo, Adrián Rojas, Rodrigo Ramírez o Benjamín Ruiz; Francisco Sánchez, Nicolás Freitas, Leandro Delgado, Jaime Riveros; Ezequiel Miralles y Roberto Gutiérrez. Entrenador: Nelson Acosta LANÚS (ARG): Carlos Bossio; Rodolfo Graieb, Santiago Hoyos, Jadson Viera, Maximiliano Velásquez; Diego González, Diego Valeri, Matías Fritzler, Sebastián Blanco; Diego Lagos o Santiago Biglieri y José Sand. Entrenador: Luis Zubeldía Lanus @2.45 Gamebookers 7/10

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 I'm liking Lanus here as well Milos. They need to contain the midfield and be patient, because we know Everton is going to press using a very typical style of Chilean football. Slow down the game and be patient with the build up is what I think Lanus has to do here. It is just amazing how poor these Argentinian teams are on the road though. Estundiantes was absolutely horrendous in Quito hope we don't see a similar result. If Lanus are going for the win here I don't expect them to outscore Everton, thinking of a low scoring encounter.

Re: Copa LIbertadores 10-13/3 Looking at the scoring record and scoring minutes of both teams, it may be best to start off with backing the draw @ HT in the Everton game (and lay back just before the break as this competition has seen quite a lot of late first half goals.

Looking at the scoring record and scoring minutes of both teams' date=' it may be best to start off with backing the draw @ HT in the Everton game (and lay back just before the break as this competition has seen quite a lot of late first half goals.[/quote'] Spot on matey.

Did anyone happen to watch Boyaca Chico vs Gremio? I didn't get chance so I was wondering how merited the win was i.e. was it fortunate or did they control proceedings? Cheers
Gremio controlled it could of been 2-0 at the half. Game opened up significantly in the 2nd half, but Gremio missed plenty of golden opportunities to seal the deal. I still rate Boyaca though they had their moments though but Gremio were always countering them

I think that colocolo would look like a good bet at 1.8. The best I can find though is 1.62 at betfair:( Maybe a bit too low? Or are they that good and are LDU that shitty?
Careful here mate, the price is just a tad bit too short IMO. LDU are still the defending champs and that 2-0 defeat to Sport is actually not too bad, they had their chances, but home field advantage played a HUGE advantage for Sport. not too sure if i want to take the over either, cause there has yet to be one over this week!

Careful here mate, the price is just a tad bit too short IMO. LDU are still the defending champs and that 2-0 defeat to Sport is actually not too bad, they had their chances, but home field advantage played a HUGE advantage for Sport. not too sure if i want to take the over either, cause there has yet to be one over this week!
Hmmm... Given that colocolo already lost once at home in this years copa, maybe a small bet on Quito at 6 times the money rather than betting on colocolo? What do you think?

Hmmm... Given that colocolo already lost once at home in this years copa, maybe a small bet on Quito at 6 times the money rather than betting on colocolo? What do you think?
Bah sorry for the poor punt mate, hope you ended up taking Colo Colo. Funny the last two games of this week saw goals go over 2.5, i'm a little wary about the totals next week, could we see more goals? But I do feel the next round is going to be the pivotal point for a lot of big clubs.