College Ace

Spring Lover

Orpen Wide

Norman The Great

Moscow Court

Thirtytwo Red

Pipe Banner

Flanagan

Re: Stratford 9 March I wasnt even going to look at the cards today, but I have and there look a couple of nicer bets on the card. 2.10 Pepite de Soleil Probably gets the vote for me over Silk Hall in what looks a 2 horse race. Granted, the horse hasnt looked particularly genuine in his 3 starts to date, but he has now finished 2nd to Triumph Hurdle 4/1 shot Walkon and also beat Alan King's Santia. The form of that race has worked out well with both the 2nd and 3rd winning better races since. Pepite de Soleil has the advantage of experience on his side over Silk Hall and I think the odds are probably the wrong way round. Bombardier Wells Capable flat horse and is interesting on hurdles debut. Samurai Warrior Mr Evans horse has improved with each run over hurdles and could go closer than the odds suggest again today. There was no disgrace last time when finishing 4th behind Izita Star and Raincoat and his debut was a hot enough race also (Eradicate/Samsons Son 11st and 2nd). Should continue to improve and has the advantage of Christian Williams on board. A tough ask and I'm also worried that this is his 3rd run for a handicap mark, but he could go close. 10 pts Pepite de Soleil @ 2.58 Betfair 0.5 pt EW Bombardier Wells @ 50/1 Blue Square 1 pt EW Samurai Warrior @ 33/1 VCBet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.