super 14 rugby union week 4

Date:Home team:Visitors:Venue:SAAUSNZ
06/03Chiefs Western Force Hamilton08:3517:3519:35
06/03Waratahs Reds Sydney10:4019:4021:40
07/03Hurricanes Cheetahs New Plymth03:3012:3014:30
07/03Blues Sharks Auckland06:3015:3017:30
07/03Highlanders Crusaders Dunedin08:3517:3519:35
07/03Bulls Stormers Pretoria17:0002:0004:00

Re: super 14 rugby union week 4 last weeks predictions 4/7 overall 16/21 This weeks predictions Chiefs Waratahs Hurricanes: should win easy tempted to go on a margin of over 12.5pt but possibly over 21pts if the odds are any good Blues: I expect them to clinch there first home win of the season against a good sharks outfit...I expect the game to be a tight one an expect the result to be under 12.5pts margin Highlanders: i think they have the players to pull off a big upset against last years champions. The Crusaders have injury worries and were beaten last year at home by the highlanders who have all black Cowan back in the side after returning from injury Bulls Out of the six encounters this week I think 4 of them excluding the hurricanes and the Bulls should be close encounters

Re: super 14 rugby union week 4 Waratahs win by 13+ margin This bit of rivalry between the two states should be as usual be pretty intense but in the last 4 games they have been won by the Waratahs. They have won 26-13 and 27-9 in both games in Sydney, and this match has been billed as a match between the attack (Reds) and defence (Waratahs). On paper the Waratahs are far the better side and now that they have 3 wins under their belt, you would expect that they have got their combinations right to unleash their attacking threat they have in the backline. If they do, the Reds defence will not be able to stop but their own defence should do enough to hold out the Reds attack. Look to the Waratahs to go out and punish the Reds for the smack talk they have been handing out in the papers, as it surely has been used as a motivational tooi leading into this game. C'mon you Blues!