** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Pablo Pinones Arce is not playing for Vejle anymore... I was talking in general, not about this particular match as I am unable to find any value in it :) I do not think it will have that great an impact though, that Gaarde is out, as a middlefield with Nielsen - Würtz - Priske - Delani seems pretty good to me, but I have not seen Vejle play after winter break, so can't really comment that much on them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Piñones was born in my hometown where I live. But where is he and why is he not playing for Vejle anymore? I am really pissed about not seeing Piñones in Vejle anymore and I have tried to find out if he's gone to another team but found nothing.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March It looks like Nando is ready to start. He says himself he don't know how long he can play depending on what his body is up for. But he'll play 100%. Peter Graulund is out. Anders Kure and Mark Howard will play in mid-defence. As before Dioh Williams is not included in AGF's squad. Head-to-head 07-08-98 Superligaen Vejle BK 3-0 AGF Aarhus 05-04-99 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 2-1 Vejle BK 14-05-99 Superligaen Vejle BK 2-2 AGF Aarhus 26-09-99 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 1-2 Vejle BK 17-10-99 Superligaen Vejle BK 1-1 AGF Aarhus 10-04-00 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 2-0 Vejle BK 10-09-01 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 3-0 Vejle BK 18-11-01 Superligaen Vejle BK 0-3 AGF Aarhus 01-04-02 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 0-0 Vejle BK 25-10-08 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 2-1 Vejle BK

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Dioh Willams wont be playing more this spring, as he got a serious injury. I wouldent back Agf when missing best pair of strikers. Also Nando is out of form and cant play 10. I backed the under 2.5 goals cause oif the striker situation in Agf. But the good price is long gone

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Danish Sasliga 14-16 of March Bröndby - AGF Odds: not available yet Bet: -1.5 Bröndby Already now I think it's good to post this. After I placed my bet on AGF I have found out that AGF do have some real problems in their squad with many injuries and unfit striker Nando Rafael. Bröndby can take big advantage of this with their strong midfield. Players out in AGF Morten Beck Andersen - Returns: Unknown Sanel Kapidzic - Returns: Unknown Michael Lumb - Returns: April Niels Kristensen - Returns: Next season Kim Madsen - Returns: Unknown Ole Budtz - Returns: June Dioh Williams - Returns: May be back in august Dan Thomassen - Returns: Next season Head-to-head 08-08-04 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 0-0 Brøndby IF 21-11-04 Superligaen Brøndby IF 4-0 AGF Aarhus 15-06-05 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 1-2 Brøndby IF 28-08-05 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 3-0 Brøndby IF 30-10-05 Superligaen Brøndby IF 4-0 AGF Aarhus 13-04-06 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 0-1 Brøndby IF 18-08-07 Superligaen Brøndby IF 0-1 AGF Aarhus 21-10-07 Superligaen Brøndby IF 2-1 AGF Aarhus 11-05-08 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 1-1 Brøndby IF 17-08-08 Superligaen AGF Aarhus 2-1 Brøndby IF

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March

Dioh Willams wont be playing more this spring, as he got a serious injury. I wouldent back Agf when missing best pair of strikers. Also Nando is out of form and cant play 10. I backed the under 2.5 goals cause oif the striker situation in Agf. But the good price is long gone
AGF - Vejle 1-1 FT Another draw :zzz Under 2.5, good call Rumlesen

I allmost feel sorry for you AGF backers. They missed 2 or 3 monster chances in the dying minutes. So i guess my under was lucky in the end.
Hey Rumlesen don't be sorry for me. I had a safe option of asian 0,-0.5 so I got some of my money back and I have AGF asian in a multibet with 3 matches in norway on sunday. I don't think to many backed AGF here anyway except our poor fellow Chris_UK :(We have to help Chris_UK now to get a winning danish or norweigan bet on sunday. I have to make a suggestion about Tippeligaen in Norway this sunday to. Odds on tippeligaen first round have been out on Bet365 for a long time. My treble on bet365: Stromsgodset -0.5 2.10, Bodo/Glimt 2.20, Odd Grenland 4.80 More about why I think Odd Grenland would win I don't write here.

I belive in this double tonight: AGF Århus 0.0' date='-0.5 [b']1.95, Duisburg - Nürnberg over 2.5 1.975 Total: 3.85 bet365
My double turned into a single AGF - Vejle 0,-0.5 bet void :), Duisburg - Nürnberg over 2.5 win :eyes At least something tonight..

Pablo Pinones-Arce is back in Brommapojkarna in Sweden' date=' because he got into a fight with Brain Nielsen in a training season.. That's what the rumours say anyway :)[/quote'] Oh thank you :D.. He started his career in IFK Tumba the club where I played myself as a young boy. Then he went on to BP = Brommapojkarna and BP are back in the swedish top allsvenskan this season so that's great news if Pablo is going to play for them this season. :D Now I'm very happy about that. I'm gonna check this rumour out closer.. See what's on BP homepage.

Oh thank you :D.. He started his career in IFK Tumba the club where I played myself as a young boy. Then he went on to BP = Brommapojkarna and BP are back in the swedish top allsvenskan this season so that's great news if Pablo is going to play for them this season. :D Now I'm very happy about that. I'm gonna check this rumour out closer.. See what's on BP homepage.
Ok, it's checked.. On the homepages of Vejle and BP it says Pablo Piñones are back in sweden to play for BP. And I was a soccerplayer yes.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Everytime glad too see brother in the arms in forums red_impact :),how I know my friend JCtips was soccer player too.:) 3 mans we have in forum,who realy played soccer,maybe is more.Lets make Punters soccer team and make meet :lol.Keeper you have,its me. Goalkeeper:modo (Lithuania) Next positions?One player from Portugal,another from Sweden? Who next?:)

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Put me on that team guys. I am a striker. I have played around 40 games in the best Danish league, and over 200 games in the 1. division. And despite being and old fart now, i can still kick that ball around:lol i am still playing, but only in the 5 th best league in Denmark

Put me on that team guys. I am a striker. I have played around 40 games in the best Danish league' date=' and over 200 games in the 1. division. And despite being and old fart now, i can still kick that ball around:lol i am still playing, but only in the 5 th best league in Denmark[/quote'] Fun idea about a team although kind of hard to get togheter but maybe I should open a norweigan tippeligaen thread now so we can start thinking now already about the first round in norway on sunday. Last thing I have to say about AGF - Vejle is that I think AGF is a very confident team now because I guess they should have won against Vejle. Bröndby I think is not playing with confidence now. Something is out of order. AGF could win against Bröndby on sunday if they are confident because they seem strong enough to do so. First I was thinking about -1.5 Bröndby but Bröndby without confidence, no thanks!

Put me on that team guys. I am a striker. I have played around 40 games in the best Danish league' date=' and over 200 games in the 1. division. And despite being and old fart now, i can still kick that ball around:lol i am still playing, but only in the 5 th best league in Denmark[/quote'] I still play,but in futsal :lol So. 4 players we have :lol red_impact ( Sweden) Rumlesen ( Denmark ) modo (Lithuania) JCTips ( Portugal ) Very intresting.Scandinavia,Baltic countrie and fast and dangerous forward from Portugal :lol