** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March

Saturday 7 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Randers v FCK (16:00GMT) 4.603.651.91101.49 % Details »
Hide « Randers v FCK
Sunday 8 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Horsens v OB (13:00GMT) 6.403.751.70101.12 % Details »
Hide « Horsens v OB
Esbjerg v SønderjyskE (15:00GMT) 1.853.605.50100.01 % Details »
Hide « Esbjerg v SønderjyskE
AaB v FCN (15:05GMT) 1.643.906.20102.75 % Details »
Hide « AaB v FCN
FCM v Brøndby (16:30GMT) 3.033.352.60101.32 % Details »
Hide « FCM v Brøndby
Monday 9 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AGF v Vejle (18:00GMT) 2.163.454.00100.28 % Details »

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March FC Copenhagen -0.5 1.875 bet365 Cesar Santin anytime goalscorer 2.75 bet365 Bet 1 reasoning: FC Copenhagen are now out of UEFA and can focus 100% on the league and they won their last important match against Brondby 0-1. Should be winners here even though I consider Randers won away to AGF last match. Copenhagen have more motivation then Randers. Bet 2 reasoning: Santin usually score against lower opposition in any league he plays and against a team like Randers I give him 65-75% chance to score.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Nice to see some action in here, keep it up:ok I am not going to have a bet here, as Randers is a hard place to visit. Randers actually have taken 7 of last possible 9 points from FCK. I will be cheering on FCK for you guys, as i will be at the game:clap

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March

Nice to see some action in here, keep it up:ok I am not going to have a bet here, as Randers is a hard place to visit. Randers actually have taken 7 of last possible 9 points from FCK. I will be cheering on FCK for you guys, as i will be at the game:clap
Nice you're being on the game but I belive in FCK in this game and my goalscorer bet was'nt to hard as Santin scored after 10min. 0-1 Copenhagen, Santin I know all about Randers and it can be hard to visit them but Copenhagen is better this season then last two when Randers have taken points. Copenhagen have motivation and quality on their side now. More quality since last season with Ailton and Santin and more players doing well.

Santin scored twice' date='maybe double ticket won?:lol[/quote'] I am not surprised about Santin since he usually score against lower ranked teams but no double ticket won. I also made this livebet bet365: Copenhagen, bet: asian handicap live 0.0 -0.5 Copenhagen 1.95 Copenhagen was leading 0-1 when I placed the bet and they must score at least once for my bet to win. 0-2 Copenhagen, bet almost won.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Nice call there on Santin :) Randers played a decent 1. half, and could even have taken the lead. In the 2. half, FCK went on cruise control. Randers did not create a single chance. Very impressive performance by FCK.

Nice call there on Santin :) Randers played a decent 1. half, and could even have taken the lead. In the 2. half, FCK went on cruise control. Randers did not create a single chance. Very impressive performance by FCK.
Count on the bookies to lower the odds on FCK as usual. They will be big favorites in every game from now on. 1.875 on asian may be even lower many months forward now. Better win on FCK when the odds are still good.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March FCM - Bröndby Bet: Bröndby AH 0.0,-0.5 2.075 bet365 Reason: Midtjylland coach is talking about having a squad with talent and routine with younger and older players and he says they have a perfect squad with age complementing youth. FCM had a less offensive effort last match when only making 1 goal at home and they seem to suffer from having a squad with young unexperienced players even if the coach says otherwise. Bröndby come with the same line up as last game when losing to FCK. That means their best team with most important players Samuel Holmén, Max von Schleebrügge, Stefan Gislason and Pontus Farnerud. I include this bet with Sochaux 2.60, Andy Roddick 3-0 2.00, over 3.0 goals Stabaek - Vålerenga 2.46.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March red impact,little understood.This players: Samuel Holmén, Max von Schleebrügge, Stefan Gislason and Pontus Farnerud today will be in team squad?What about Duncan,Thomas Rassmussen?First match how I remember FCM played without more important players,maybe Im wrong?

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March AaB will have to do without the 2 regular defenders, Olfers and Michael Jakobsen.This information I read in one forum.But last year Aab very good played last matches,after winter they trashed Deportivo.They bet over,but I dont like goals lottery bets.And thinking about Aab victory bet in combo.Jukka Santala(striker, FC Nordsjælland) is stil out another infor.Mates where can read in Danska about squad,team news? www.bold.dk ?Yesterday I went to team sites,but very poor information.Another question,where in internet can watch matches?3-5 years ago I watch matches in Viasat canals,but after in internet TVU.Yesterday in TVU no Randers-Copenhagen match...

red impact' date='little understood.This players: Samuel Holmén, Max von Schleebrügge, Stefan Gislason and Pontus Farnerud today will be in team squad?What about Duncan,Thomas Rassmussen?First match how I remember [b']FCM played without more important players,maybe Im wrong?
You may be right about FCM first match. Bröndby since last season have sold striker Christopher Katongo from Zambia to Arminia Bielefeld and instead they signed another african player, Cameroon midfielder Joseph Elanga. To explain Bröndby of last seasons: Bröndby have had almost the same squad last 3 years but been going bad in the SAS league but last season they made an effort to become better without buying new players because they're team have allways been good. Bröndby have had a great potential last 3 years but they have seemed to have been unmotivated because their season allways started bad. Finally in the end of last season Bröndby gave their all in the danish Landspokal cup and won it. And since that push for the cup the team has been winning in the league also. I backed Bröndby in the cup against FCM last season when they had such great motivation to win the cup. They won 0-2. I think it's time to defeat FCM in the league also. The changes in Bröndby have made the team able to win matches like this because they finally got the motivation and not only quality. Most of the quality in Bröndby lies in the midfield where new player Elanga, Holmén, Gislason and Farnerud plays.

AaB will have to do without the 2 regular defenders' date= Olfers and Michael Jakobsen.This information I read in one forum.But last year Aab very good played last matches,after winter they trashed Deportivo.They bet over,but I dont like goals lottery bets.And thinking about Aab victory bet in combo.Jukka Santala(striker, FC Nordsjælland) is stil out another infor.Mates where can read in Danska about squad,team news? www.bold.dk ?Yesterday I went to team sites,but very poor information.Another question,where in internet can watch matches?3-5 years ago I watch matches in Viasat canals,but after in internet TVU.Yesterday in TVU no Randers-Copenhagen match...
Skip Aab, I know they are a good team but FCN have signed experienced players and at the same time they have the same team as before who can play well togheter. Aab don't play to win SAS league. The play Manchester City in UEFA in a few days to. Aab have no chance of winning the league and very small chance to finish third. To low odds on Aab to.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Christopher Katongo was good striker,he run and run.I watched many Brondby matches.Many people laughing from me, all calls,that Brondby my team :D.I bet on this team,they dont won..but when saw how many moments they have I believe in this team and finaly autumn they give money back :D.I dont like FCM playing style.Ok lets go with Brondby again.:hope

Christopher Katongo was good striker' date=he run and run.I watched many Brondby matches.Many people laughing from me, all calls,that Brondby my team :D.I bet on this team,they dont won..but when saw how many moments they have I believe in this team and finaly autumn they give money back :D.I dont like FCM playing style.Ok lets go with Brondby again.:hope
I have been writing wrong name in Bröndby :D haha, I have said Pontus Farnerud but Pontus play in Stabaek in norway and his brother Alexander play in Bröndby. I mixed those Farnerud brothers up. Alexander Farnerud it is!

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March I see some talk about Joseph Elanga, first he is not a midfielder, he is a left back. 2. he is considered the weakest link in the Brøndby team. And he is not a new signing, he was just on loan to Horsens last season. Red impact, saying Brøndby have had the same squad for 3 years is simply wrong. Over these years they have added Farnerud, Schlebrugge, Holmen, Gislasson, Kristiansen, Jonnson and Krohn Delli. All players that is starters in this Brøndby team. Having said that, i agree value is on Brøndby. I havent postet my bet, as i took it 1.97 dnb when asia opened. It has dropped now, and i think the price is to low

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Horsens-OB (-1) asian Pick awaywin 2.16 @ Sbobet Stake 3/10 Huge class difference here. Horsens fight against relegation, and to me, it seems avoidabel. Lost last time out against Aab, and even they did play a very good second half, they failed to take their chances. Today they will miss very important Gilberto and Kenneth Emil through suspention. OB always beat the teams below them, but fails to beat the top teams. Thats why they havent gone top yet. Last time out, they beat Sønderjyske combfortably 2-0. The firepower upfront is awesome, with 3 qualety striker in Fall, Nyren and Utaka. In last 10, Horsens havent beaten Ob It looks like an awaywin to me

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Horsens - Odense 2-1 :( what is Odense doing? FCM - Bröndby 1-1 and Rumlesen was right: Joseph Elanga is the weakest link in Bröndby. Elanga got a red card after Farnerud scored. My four fold: Bröndby 0.0,-0.5 2.075 bet invalid, Andy Roddick 3-0 2.00 WIN, Stabaek - Vålerenga over 3.0 2.46 (3-1) WIN, Sochaux 2.60 (2-1) LOSS :( No wins for me either.. Damn Sochaux!!

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March AGF - Vejle BK Bet: HOME AGF, 2.20 bet365, 1.91 Eurobet, 2.15 24hbet.com, 1.95 Sportingbet, 2.05 Centrebet Reason: Vejle have Allan Gaarde their midfielder signed from Viking in norway suspended from last game when he had a red card. They still don't have Pablo Piñones back in attack so I think it's a good choice to stick with AGF here even if they lost their last at home to Randers. Sticking to bet365 again where the odds are higher then most other bookies.

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March But Brondby keeper,when home team scored played very bad.And finaly Brondby have two 100 procents chances,last at 92 min....unbelieveble... About tomorrow match..hmm I dont know,maybe catch a draw?

Re: Danish Sasliga 7-10 of March Berisha got some good goals today against OB, really impressed me. OB seemed stale, and coming up against a side with strong defensive organisation and a center defence that were decent with their heads, they never really appeared to create big chances. I also liked Horsens last week, they seem a quality team atm. Will be interesting to see how they do. Vejle have also acquired a lot of quality names, Würtz on loan from FCK, Baba Collins from FCM, Allan Gaarde should still have something to give. Brian Nielsen and Delani on fire... Will be interesting to see, no doubt. Also AGF with Erik Rasmussen training them now should give us some enjoyable football... Generally a very high level in the SAS league these days, which makes me think that 14 or even 16 teams might not be too much for this league. I would hate to see any of these teams go out...

AGF - Vejle BK Bet: HOME AGF, 2.20 bet365, 1.91 Eurobet, 2.15 24hbet.com, 1.95 Sportingbet, 2.05 Centrebet Reason: Vejle have Allan Gaarde their midfielder signed from Viking in norway suspended from last game when he had a red card. They still don't have Pablo Piñones back in attack so I think it's a good choice to stick with AGF here even if they lost their last at home to Randers. Sticking to bet365 again where the odds are higher then most other bookies.
Quote myself.. Have to repeat Allan Gaarde is suspended against AGF. Results of this SAS league, one win away, one win home, three draws. A draw here seems not logical and Vejle to win seems not to possible with the squad they have picked. No Pablo Piñones in attack and no Allan Gaarde.