DP's tennis trading

Re: DP's tennis trading

Although i've no idea how he with the first set with 9 double faults!!!
That's the thing, totally unreadable, Del Potro simply looked like he was unable to take any initiative. Odds on Sweeting went down as far as 1.50 beginning 2nd set (if i recall correctly) was already -100 on him then so decided it was "save the day" time. Final position was +432 / -25 , just needed one more good game to break even really. But Del Potro woke up in the third set.

Re: DP's tennis trading bank 111.45 Ferrer +19 Del Potro -25 new bank 105.45 Mathieu v A Murray, with Murray opening at 1.14 Not too sure what to think here, Murray to win would be obvious but somehow i feel it might get closer than 1.14 would imply. I'll be watching the first few games i think and then make my mind up for a little trade. Blake v Gonzalez, Gonzalez fav at 1.75 Difficult to call this one as both players can have totally unpredictable patches of both good and bad playing. Will probably watch the first set and then Lay whoever wins that. But really will depend on what i see happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: DP's tennis trading Murray v Djokovic coming up Miami final. Murray opening at 1.50 and on the face of it i would agree, he has appeared to be the most consistent this tournament, and is eager to confirm his spot in the top with a masters win. Djokovic has proved to be unpredicatable. Lots of talk about the heat getting to him but i don't buy into it. It's simply not something predictable. One day it will be a problem another it won't. The human body isn't a machine, it's a biological mess that reacts different from day to day. And when it counts Djokovic has proved to be up for it. Made it to the final didn't he. So going to treat this one carefully. Expect Murray to take it in 2 sets if things go according to plan. But won't be surprised if Djokovic makes a fight of it and turns the tables. Will be watching the first few games before putting any bet on and decide solely on what i see in those early games.

Re: DP's tennis trading Ooooo look what i found, a new 100 points :lol and there's a Masters just started, ahhh bliss. Going to watch Seppi vs Melzer, neither one has done much this season, Seppi opens at 1.56 but really there's no way of telling how it will go, so will be watching the first few games and base any bet on the form of the moment.