Lingfield 4th march 2009

2:10 CAVALRY GUARD: Prob my strongest fancy of the day, was finishing well last time when having to do it the hard way, and can take this in a field strung with uncertainties, the extra furlong will help and altough amy baker doesnt get to take off her usual 5lb, should go close. 2:40 I think this is a toss up between Apache fort and sunset boulevard but im gonna go with the latter who is lightly raced and c catlin back on board and is also much better off at the weights than their last meeting. 3:10 Rough sketch should take allot of beating here, hes obviously meant for greater things but at a bit of value Generous lad is worth a market check (oppose if drifting). 3:40 Fantastic Dubai was bought for 400,000 usd and is entered in the irish 2000 guineas and can prove hes allot better than his last time out 5th on softish ground. 4:10 Green agenda gave me a bit of a headache trying to decypher but at around 5/1 id take a chance on the derby/timeform trophy entered m johnston horse to cast aside hes previous efforts and beat this poor field, (has now been gelded). 4:40 And Chjimes can fill the placepot ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.