200902W5 Benchmarking 3Bet and 4Bet

GaF

Re: 200902W5 Benchmarking 3Bet and 4Bet

ok im stupid. What does all this mean.
A 3bet opportunity is when someone to act before you has raised. So you are facing a raise from an opponent. Looking at post 3, pre flop, Player01 has faced a 3Bet Opportunity, pre flop 939 times. He has a choice of 3 actions. He can fold, call or raise. Of the 939 choices he's made, he has raised (3bet) 26 times (for a loss of 47BB/100), he has called 187 times (for a profit of 135 BB/100) and he has folded 726 times (for a loss of 29BB - probably blinds). This all combines to give him a profit of 2.78 BB when having the opportunity to 3bet.

Re: 200902W5 Benchmarking 3Bet and 4Bet

ok so what your saying when reraising he loses?
Yes. However the "package" of choices made by Player01 with a preflop 3 bet opportunity are giving him the best results of the 10 players in the benchmarking - so his losses are being exceeded by his wins when he calls. You need to be looking at the combination of choices made, rather than just the one stat in isolation.

Re: 200902W5 Benchmarking 3Bet and 4Bet I think these stats are a bit much for all in one thread - I'll give each table of 4 its own thread - can a mod move the existing table of 4's into their own threads please? (with the pre flop chat going with the pre flop table). Cheers EDIT: Actually I can create the threads myself - if a mod could just delete the duplicates and move the chat over please :ok