Rugby Union Super 14 week 3

Round of Super 14 this weekend FRIDAY Crusaders v Hurricanes, Christchurch NSW Waratahs v Highlanders, Sydney SATURDAY Chiefs v Sharks, Hamilton ACT Brumbies v Western Force, Canberra SUNDAY Lions v Bulls, Johannesburg Stormers v Blues, Cape Town Queensland Reds v Cheetahs, Brisbane

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 week 3 Predictions for this week Last weeks results 7/7 Crusaders are currently at good odds with bet 365 @$1.44 to win this one...both teams have big name players back into the squad with the crusaders getting AB's captain McCaw which is a massive inclusion....I think this will be a close contest and will be taking the crusaders in this one. out of the 16 encounters between these teams the crusaders have won on 13 occassions. Warratahs : I think the warratahs will get ovet the line in this encounter but only just and will take the handicap bet of + 11 pts for the highlanders @ $1.90 Chiefs: to notch up there first home win @$1.90 agaisnt the travelling sharks...as long as they can rectify the set piece problems that they have suffered from in the first two weeks Brumbies:I think they will have too much class on the field and should win this one by over 12 pts Bulls: they have been in good form and cant see that changing in this away game for them . Blues: I am going for the upset in this one and taking the Blues @ $2.10 and the handicap +8 pts @ $1.90 with the inclusion of Kaino, Rocokoco and Moa I think this will help the team which struggled and were convincinly beaten by the bulls last week. Reds: to pick up there first win of the season, they came close last week away to the stormers and feel as though they have the goods in this encounter

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 week 3 Hey mystic got highlanders +13 with sportingbet I think sharks v chiefs is hard to pick so I'll be leaving that one. The blues even with a +8 handicap is a risky bet, the squad is unsettled. The other bet I'm going for is cheetahs with +9 handicap, although I do think the Reds will win I think the cheetahs will push them the whole way.

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 week 3 Waratahs win by 1-12 margin The away team has won the last 5 games between the two sides but the Waratahs have won 10 of the 13 games played overall. The Highlanders have been unlucky to just lose their first two games while the Waratahs have done enough to win their first two games, and look for a similar pattern here, as the Waratahs should do enough once again at home to win this one but will be made to work for this by their opponents.

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 week 3

Waratahs win by 1-12 margin The away team has won the last 5 games between the two sides but the Waratahs have won 10 of the 13 games played overall. The Highlanders have been unlucky to just lose their first two games while the Waratahs have done enough to win their first two games, and look for a similar pattern here, as the Waratahs should do enough once again at home to win this one but will be made to work for this by their opponents.
what odds are on offer for that bet?

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 week 3 Chiefs win by 1-12 margin Chiefs have been unlucky as their defence has been quite good but they haven't been able to score enouhg points to win their first two games. They meet the Sharks who have won their first two games, both at home, but have to travel, and they are not noted for playing well on the road, as the Chiefs have won their last two games at home against them. The Sharks have quite abit of talent but the Chiefs will match them up front, it all depends if their backline can find the edge to beat the Sharks. I cna do they do in this game. Brumbies win by 13+ margin Brumbies are doing enough to win their games and another win here with a bouns point will see them go equal top with the Waratahs. I expect them to play like the Waratahs did last noght and gradually grind down a Force side that some good players like Giteau but are still inconsistent and often struggle to put good phases together. At home on a Saturdy night, the Brumbies are always hard to beat and they should have too much talent for the Force. Bulls win by 13+ margin The Bulls have the opportunity to go outright top with a bonus point victory against the Lions. They have been flying with 92 points scored and 46 against, and meet the Lions who have scored 44 points but allowed 53 points in their 2 against. Look to the Bulls to continue to spread the ball and take advantage of their talent out wide and win comfortably against the Lions Stormers win by 1-12 margin Stormers continue have issues in closing out games as they play well and then tire in the end. As for the Blues they were disappointing last week and look for a better performance, given that they can only get better. They have quite a bit of talent in their side so they shoudl bounce back, but the Stormers are also a good side, and look to them to edge out the Blues