Southwell 26/2

chris34

:gimme 2.10 More time tim is in flying form recently and comes here carrying a 6lb penalty for recent win but you just cant see it being enough to stop the winning run, Has latest 2 wins have come at this track and distance aswell!! More time tim 3pt win 2.40 Madison belle was only a length behind my sweet georgia last time out and step up in trip maybe looking a slightly easier task for madison so therefore gonna go with madison Madison belle 1pt win 3.10 Love you louis stole this from lesleys choice 2 weeks ago and would not be a surprise to see him do it again today, he has a 2lb rise in handicap and lesley has got a 1lb, the only worry would be that louis hasnt run at southwell yet where as lesley has won here before! Love you louis 1pt win 4.10 Benedict spirit is the lowest here in weights and yet comes into this race probably in the best form, has won all 3 career success at this course stays on very well aswell! Benedict spirit 2pt win 4.40 Lady longcroft won comfortably here over 1m4f with a strong finish so a 1m3f is gonna be no test. Seems to love th course aswell!! Ladylongcroft 2pt win 5.10 Hawkspring looks to be in absolute fine form and the market looks asthough it is gonna allow an each way bet here. Does carry a 6lb penalty for recent win over this distance at lingfield last week. Has won at southwell before and does run well here too!! Hawkspring 2pt e/w

Re: Southwell 26/2 2.10 Southwell I'm going to take on General Tufto with More Time Tim here, who is 2-2 over course and distance and won very well in a handicap last time out. He is turned out under a penalty as a result of that win but could prove too good for General Tufto, who has been in good form of late but failed to see out the race last time and was headed near the line. 10/11 Blue Sq 2.40 Southwell My Sweet Gorgina/Madison Belle - Reverse Forecast The former has Spencer up again and had the beating of Madison Belle over 6f here last time out. Madison Belle is 1 lb better off after a 1 length defeat last time, so it should be close, and Karl Burke puts up a 5 lb claiming jockey to try bridge the gap. Both have recent winning form at the track, unlike the rest of these. 3.10 Southwell Love You Louis, Lesley's Choice and Cecily all locked horns at Kempton a couple of weeks ago with Love You Louis Coming out on top. Lesley's Choice is only 1 lb better off for a head beating though, whereas Cecily, who was beaten 0.81 lengths, is only 2 lb better off than that day. I think Cecily is probably more effective on a quicker surface given her running style, so I'll cross a line through her. Lesley's Choice does act on the fibresand and found himself short of room 2f out last time, so may be able to reverse the form. Smokey Rider had the beating of a couple of these when winning on her first start for Ron Harris but like many of these, she hasn't been seen in over a month so I'm passing over. Trick or Two won a course and distance seller back in December but has disappointed in handicaps in recent starts so I'll take Lesley's Choice. 7/2 SJ 4.40 Southwell Lady Longcroft was suited by the step up in trip last time out and hacked up at 2/7 in a maiden. She begins life in handicaps off 62 and I think he is able to win off that sort of mark following a close second to Brouhaha at Wolverhampton in January. The Tom Dascombe horse has franked the form with two subsequent wins, the latest off 69, and I think that makes Lady Longcroft's 62-rating look fair. Although she was beaten by 13 lengths by More Time Tim in a course maiden over a mile as well, I think she would have got closer to that rival had they raced over further as she was noted as staying on, and that has boosted the form with a comfortable win off 66 in a handicap next time out anyway. 2/1 SJ 5.10 Southwell Diamond Suprise (nap) has shaped as if she would get further as she has been consistently making the frame over sprint trips at the track. On the 27th December she finished third to Hellbender on her handicap debut in a nursery and was outpaced 2f out but ran on inside the final furlong. That run came over 6f, as did all of her other subsequent runs, and on 13th Jan she was second to My Sweet Georgina. She had every chance approaching the final furlong but was beaten by a length, keeping on. She was again ran over 6f at the beginning of the month when she raced awkwardly, pulling hard and hanging badly right throughout. Sporting Life not she was 'vritually unrideable' that day, but nevertheless she made headway, and had every chance 2f out, but lacking the pace to score over that trip but again keeping on and falling short by just a head behind Spiritual Healing. Her last race came on the 6th of February and she finally lost her maiden tag by picking up a class 6 handicap off a mark of 65. That win did come over 6f but to be fair the race was only a modest 4 -runner affair, with the second nothing more than a solid plating horse (although she did win a claimer nto) but again she ran on well inside the final furlongs and I think her profile points to her needing a step up in trip. Just looking over this form of this one she reminds me very much of Boss Hog who needed a step up in trip at Southwell and incidentally it is the same trainer/jockey combo with this one today. 7/1 Skybet looks fantastic value to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.