Darts: Premier League Week 4

Thursday 26 February 2009Player 1 Tie Player 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Part, J v Mardle, W (19:00GMT)2.225.302.66101.51 %Details »
Hide « Part, J v Mardle, W
King, M v Klaasen, J (20:00GMT)1.506.405.00102.29 %Details »
Hide « King, M v Klaasen, J
Wade, J v Taylor, P (21:00GMT)8.208.201.30101.31 %Details »
Hide « Wade, J v Taylor, P
Jenkins, T v van Barneveld, R (22:00GMT)3.605.901.78100.91 %Details »

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 Hi guys, first post on here, I have been reading posts on this web site for quite a while and enjoyed making some money with good tips. My sports are darts, soccer and Gaelic games.Anyway I think this is a cracking bet. Terry Jenkins v Raymond van Barneveld Bet over 6.5 180s 2-3 paddypowerTerry jenkins has thrown 14 180's already in his first three macthes while barneveld has thrown 12. This match is expected to go the distance which is 14 legs of darts. I can see this been an 180 feast and think at them odds it needs to be taken.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 Just one for me this week: Jenkins v Barneveld over 6.5 180s 1.72 betfr 10 pts There are more adventurous options here but if I go for one of them then there will probably end up being 7 180s. Anyway the safer line is for them there to be 7 180s in this game and i think there will be. Both these players are class acts and both are in good form even though neither have won yet. It seems strange saying both are in good form despite not winning but both these players' averages are high in this event so far and also their ability to hit 180s, Jenkins 14 so far, Barney 12. It looks a game that should be tight so there should be pretty close to 14 legs if not 14 legs for these two big 180 hitters to hit the maximums and I think they will at least 7 times between them.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 I can't help thinking that the 13/2 on offer at Skybet for Wade v Taylor may be a bit of value. Wade hasn't been playing too well recently, but the revival last week has given signs that he may be about to return to form. I know if Taylor brings his best game then he will win, but if he doesn't like in his draw the other week, then it may result in another draw. Small stakes on draw - Wade vs Taylor at 13/2 Skybet

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 Part v Mardle Despite Part being without a win as yet, he has outscored the, frankly, poor Mardle on each of the 3 Matchdays so far. The Mardle-Klaasen game last week was a joke, and Hawaii501 won't get away with those shenanigans tonight against Part. Part 8-5 [6/1 Coral] and Part 8-3 [12/1 Coral] King v Klaasen See above re the Mardle-Klaasen match last match. If Klaasen doesn't get his average up from the 80s to the high 90s then this is going to be another walk in the park for King. And even if Klaasen does return to how he can play, an on-song King should still win, and being the 'home' player should win to an odd number - so the -2.5leg handicap is the value. King (-2.5legs) [4/6 Various] Wade v Taylor From two substandard weeks to open, with averages in the low 90s, Wade bounced back to the form he can display last week, and in doing so set the best average of the Premier League 2009 so far. The Power has averaged over 100 every week, as comes to be expected, but showed last week against Jenkins that he can be denied. Wade is one of the select few players who probably believes he has a chance against Taylor, and if he throws like he did last week, or at least close to, then he can get within the handicap quote. Wade (+4legs) [Evs Skybet] Jenkins v Barneveld Mr solid and dependable Jenkins has 3 hard fought draws to his name out of 3 matches so far, averaging in the upper 90s on each occasion. Barneveld's - whilst not comfortable with the whole Premier League thing - scoring has improved each week, and threw in the 100s last week, just unlucky to come up against an inspired Wade. I fancy Barneveld to throw in the 100s again and put the pressure on Jenkins' throw and ultimately win comfortably. Barneveld 8-4 [6/1 Bet365] and 8-2 [16/1 Sportingbet]

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 John Part to beat Wayne Mardle 1/1 paddypower Agree with you Samba Sampa, John Part has been shown signs of returning to form played well in first two rounds gainst much better opposition, getting draws against Wade and Barneveld. Mardle v Klaasen last week was dreadful very poor game. Mardle hit one 180 last week and scored very lowly. Part will punish him and this is worth a good punt.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 3 for me tonight. 3pts W.Mardle to beat J.Part (DNB) 6/5 Stan James Wayne Mardle has a fairly good record against John Part and I see no reason why he can't continue that again tonight. He hasn't played well in recent weeks but he's churned out a couple of decent results and while John Part has played well in recent matches I think it's just a matter of time before the travelling he does kicks in and he reverts to the player everyone expects him to be in this event. Even if the decent Part turns up Mardle is still capable of beating him so I'll go with him without the draw in play. 5pts P.Taylor's 3 dart average - Over 102.5 5/6 William Hill We all know what Phil Taylor is capable of and having failed to win last week I'm sure he'll come out firing from the off tonight, especially against a potential pretender to his thrown. James Wade showed last week that he can't be written off and should perform well tonight so Taylor will know he'll need to play well. These days an average performance from Taylor is over 102.5 with 3 darts so I'm confident he'll go above that total tonight. 4pts Lay R.Barneveld to beat T.Jenkins 1.84 Betfair Terry Jenkins has been consistent and impressive in the main in this Premier League so far and he has a decent record against Barney having beaten him in the Grand Slam quarter final last year, the Premier League and of course the semi final of the PL in 2007. Barney's been hit and miss in this tournament for me. He almost gave up against Taylor on the opening night and despite playing well in the beginning last week, ended up losing 7 straight legs to Wade and come into this match without a win so far. Jenkins has won 3 of the 4 previous matches between these two and I think he can get something again tonight so I'll lay Barney in this one.