Kempton (eve) 25/2/09

fintron

Re: Kempton (eve) 25/2/09 6.50 Kempton I'm keeping faith with Noah Jameel, who I supernapped at 12/1 for his last run. I was delighted with how he ran, as he belied his price tag to finish a neck second, but that loser practically killed my hopes of landing BBOTD for Feb, when a win would have put me in the lead!! He is a dual course and distance winner and the step back up to 11f is exactly what he needs. The slight concern I have is the jockey booking, and this is an apprentices race, but I backed him at 8.6 last night so am in a strong position to lay that off anyway as he is currently trading at 4/1. 8.50 Kempton Lovely Steps idled when she hit the front last time but seemed to benefit from the application of first time blinkers and if ridden a bit more patiently here, could gain compensation. She was a head second on her handicap debut off this mark and although that race wasn't the strongest, she can improve after only 4 starts, now running in handicaps. 3/1 SJ

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.