** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cyprus division 1, 21-22/2-TIP!-

saturday 21/2 Anorthosis v Apollon hello guys, here we are again with a suggested banker! My team apollon, travelling today to eastern cyprus for the purpose to meet champions anorthosis...oowwoo what a match! well, have to say that apollon disappointed me and all fans by the performance against apoel last week, is not that we lost, is the way we lost, we were really pathetic, very very poor, doing one unforced error after the other, our german coach von hessen was blind tactically, he really upset me with his tactics, and i cant beleive that we pay this blind man so much money...i just now understand why Nurnberg relegated from bundesliga under this coach.... Anorthosis welcomes back three very important players; Savio, Dellas, and goallie Beqiaij, in addition Barton performs better and better, while romanian trica looks valuable for famagusta team, first time since months anorthosis at full strength, remind you that during champions league they were playing with 5-6 missings in whole tour for anorthosis is out of question the outcome of this match : VICTORY they are in championship race together with omonia and apoel apollon is coming here from a catastrophic performance, i cant compare teams in terms of quality; anorthosis two classes above apollon for sure, and coach katsbaia three classes about ours von hessen...dont doubt my tip is banker Anorthosis to beat Apollon @1.55.....Bet of the day :dude good luck, have a nice weekend:D

Re: Cyprus division 1, 21-22/2-TIP!- the weather is not normal for cyprus.. i mean is raining :rollin.....hehehe, but this doesnt affect my tip, pitch is in excellent condition at anorthosis stadium....sold out, 7 thousands ano fans and 1500 crazy from limassol apollon...LOLOLL, this is the normal home ground for anorthosis, they moved to gsp stadium for the champions league matches due to bigger capacity and much more income :tongue2

Re: Cyprus division 1, 21-22/2-TIP!- It's Cyprus, APOEL, Anorthosis and Omonia always win ;) The biggest battle is between Apollon and AEL for 4th place ;) haha. Ethnikos Achnas is the side I tend to back most in Cyprus as they're usually good odds and are better than half the division at least.