Horses for Courses Jumps system

jtw1

Since first coming across FINTRON'S original system for the AW i've been intriged to find out if it can be put to effect over the jumps and even though there has been a very small number of selections i think the results show promise . I will post the stats here later on in the weekend as i'm a bit busy today and tomorrow but so far there has been 14 winners from 42 selections inc a 33-1 shot :loon To summarise FINTRONS original criteria is that to follow those horses which have a C/D within their last 3 runs . I have only applied this to NON-HANDICAP races and have been pleasantly surprised at the amount of winners , when the system was originally started to find those likely to be placed [ there have been 23 placed from the 42 selected , inc those races with under 5 runners where the bet is automatically a win bet ] There is only one qualifier tomorrow [sat] and that is AINAMA in the 2.05 at KEMPTON which looks like starting Fav .

Re: Horses for Courses Jumps system AINAMA 2nd @ 4/5 fav , place returned 1.10 Sunday -------- Fontwell 2.40 - A 3 horse race and both 2nd + 3rd in the betting have won over C/D in their last 3 runs MOUNT SANDEL + SOUND ACCORD are the selections Towcester 3.00 - Again there's 2 qualifiers in the same race KILVERGAN BOY + NEIL HARVEY . Willl post stats for this system here tomorrow .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.