Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 21/2/09

Kem 3.10 Oedpie 1 pt e.w (bbotm) I have to say I have had this race in mind for this one for ages. Given that Im a bit surprised BG isn’t on but maybe thats down to the rider already winning on this one. He is inconsistent and puts in some poor runs but equally when granted with conditions in his favour he can be a very good horse as he has demonstrated twice with two classy wins. His win last season at ain for example was very good where he and the subsequent winner the second, were a mile clear of what looked a competitive handicap. He has already won at the track and seemingly he is at his best on a flatter track and with preferably ground not too soft so he should have that tomorrow and with conditions in his favour he could still be a major player for this. I don’t think the handicapper has found him out yet judging by how easy his wins were and if jumps better (lto he didn’t really) he has strong place claims at least and it could be even better.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 21/2/09 This is a EASY RACE for BIG FELLA THANKS a light ''DANGER'' will come from ENDLESS POWER and choc thornton e/w nice price, some nice money came for endless power in nov 2008 and he won ok a little tired but he was back after a break if money comes in any way for him on sat then jim goldie and crew are just more than a little confident, but an e/w punt is taken its also Mr goldies sole runner of the meeting, call it a little insurance on BIG FELLA making any mistake. BIG FELLA THANKS TO WIN. ENDLESS POWER e/w bet only.