Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend HT Hudds 2-12 Saints 3 Saints tries but Long looks to be on the unders. Hes missed all 3 cons. Huddersfield have bombed 2 tries. I fancy Saints to run in a few tries 2nd half but its going to take 7. Hopefully Giants can chip in but they are going to have to pull their finger out. Wakey in total control against Salford at mo. 14-0. Surely that match cant breach the 48.:unsure18-0 now.:$

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend FT Hudds 6-23 Saints Well they did pull away in the final quarter but too little too late for me. I thought Huddersfield could have cooked up at least 18 but they just couldnt get over the line. The unders is looking good at Wakey. 19-6 but Wakey are starting to make mistakes.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend FT Wakey 29-10 Salford Last minute conversion missed keeps it under 40. 19-6 for ages then a flurry of tries late on. Unders never really in doubt. 2 poor teams here. Castleford must be licking there lips next week. FT Featherstone 26-28 Dewsbury Sounded to me that Mr Powell made a few too many team changes in this one from what a Featherstone fan was saying.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend

Never really in doubt mate :ok
Your not wrong.:ok Wakey look good for the unders at mo. Unlucky on the handicap Kev. The game was 19-6 for most of the second half. Salford were knocking on the door and they had a try disallowed for offside. If that were allowed who knows...

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend Unlucky today chaps, thats how it goes sometimes. The form still not up to scratch imo, whilst teams bed in. He takes stick from certain quarters does Johnny Kear, but by heck he has something. Obst cries off before KO, and with the other injuries, what they've done so far is magic. Even in their defeat, the Leeds three-quarters machine ended up try-less. Not many will do that at Headingleyy with a ist choice team. Punto, there's a lot to be said for these midweek games. Oldham were another who came a cropper today. Last but not least, Quins putting 26 past Manley ( a shadow side it has to be said) could shade a pt or two on their 'cap. Reckon it'll be around Leeds -2 when they come out.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 2 & NR Cup weekend Generally a good week all round on this thread, plenty of winner selections to be had (if only they could be all like this) :ok Keep it up guys, great to see new 'n' olds faces on here. I will try to post a little more this season. :hope