Ladies only guaranteerd online poker tournaments?

PGremlin

Re: Ladies only guaranteerd online poker tournaments? Why why why why? I dont agree with ladies only tournaments in the live arena, but can at least see/understand the arguments for having them - but what on earth would the justification be for having it online? But if women really are that inferior (:tongue2) that they need their own tournaments online - how do you "sex test" players to ensure that those fiendishly intelligent men dont get a look in? How can you tell if a bloke is playing on the account of his mum/sister/wife/girlfriend etc... to cash in on the soft field of women?

Re: Ladies only guaranteerd online poker tournaments?

how do you "sex test" players to ensure that those fiendishly intelligent men dont get a look in? How can you tell if a bloke is playing on the account of his mum/sister/wife/girlfriend etc... to cash in on the soft field of women?
You could have a webcam and be required to prove you're a lady? :lol I guess you can't :lol

• 2 months later...

Re: Ladies only guaranteerd online poker tournaments? http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2009/4/party-poker-advert-womens-world-open Party poker seems to have a big poker tournaments for only ladies :tongue2 After seeing this youtube clip:

I have to say that I really hope that our PL girls will play it. Looks like easy pickings for them if they would try it :P