Czech Gambrinus Liga 22-23/2

Sunday 22 February 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Viktoria Žižkov v Tescoma Zlín (09:15GMT) 1.80 3.35 5.60 103.26 % Details »
Hide « Viktoria Žižkov v Tescoma Zlín
Brno v Banik Ostrava (14:00GMT) 2.50 2.90 3.00 107.82 % Details »
Hide « Brno v Banik Ostrava
Ceské Budejovice v Marila Príbram (14:00GMT) 1.90 3.20 4.35 106.62 % Details »
Hide « Ceské Budejovice v Marila Príbram
Kladno v Bohemians Praha (14:00GMT) 2.30 3.25 3.60 102.03 % Details »
Hide « Kladno v Bohemians Praha
Teplice v Slovan Liberec (14:00GMT) 2.40 3.25 3.20 103.69 % Details »
Hide « Teplice v Slovan Liberec
Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha (16:00GMT) 3.00 3.20 2.65 102.32 % Details »
Hide « Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha
Mladá Boleslav v Jablonec 97 (19:00GMT) 1.65 3.50 5.75 106.57 % Details »
Hide « Mladá Boleslav v Jablonec 97
Monday 23 February 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Slavia Praha v Viktoria Plzen (16:15GMT) 1.50 4.00 8.50 103.43 % Details »
Hide « Slavia Praha v Viktoria Plzen

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 22-23/2

Well' date=' they are playing at OLomouc, which is not that good a side. Sparta lost some players, but also bought some. Their results during the winter break were all over the shop so this can really go either way, and a draw wouldn't surprise me either. Anyway, this is a debate for a new thread, not this one which was started in November and was bumped here for some reason.[/quote'] Sigma aren't great, no, but they're good enough at home. Sparta's new players take time to adjust. A draw wouldn't surprise me either, but I still fancy the home win, given the way Sparta's luck has gone this season. I don't think the players they've brought in are as good as the ones they've lost, but that's just my opinion.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 22-23/2 Well, don't follow the team that closely, but almost nobody played well in the team in the autumn so they sold rather names than (long gone) quality, imo. They even wanted to sell some more players, like Matusovic, but simply nobody wanted them. They brought in some three or five new faces, nothing special if you ask me, while the whole team needed an overhaul. Also the coaching situation is pretty strange with two bosses and each of them claiming at least independence if not a leading role - this will have to go into players heads too. Anyway - looks like Slavia @ 1.50 is a banker - the leader taking on quite lowly Pilsen team - if the PIlsen goalie doesn't pull another trick out of his magic hat (saved two pens last year to keep the score 0-0 - but it was in Pilsen if I remember well). Early thoughts would be Zizkov, Kladno, and maybe Mlada Boleslav with the Ostrava v Brno kind-of-derby match always smells like a draw. More details later.