Inside Poker: Pokerstars EPT Grand Final Freeroll

GaF

Can anyone wanting the password please read this thread: Password Requests. You wont be given the password here, so please dont ask. If you want to get in, you need the magazine - it's reasonably priced and worth buying :ok Can I also highlight the T&C - this is restricted to UK and Ireland only. f_20090214IPEm_3fd1ddc.gif Now we've got all that out of the way, which PL'r is going to win this one? (seeing as we're all freerollers and we win all of these :tongue2) :loon f_20090214IPPm_5ae9f0f.gif

Re: Inside Poker: Pokerstars EPT Grand Final Freeroll

I put my hard earned dough on ADETRICK--he has it all sussed--he has found that lucky dog--and knows to step on it after the dogs does his buissness--quiet easy after that
If he turns up I wouldnt bother if it was winner takes all - but seeing as it pays down to 9th, may still be worth playing :tongue2

Re: Inside Poker: Pokerstars EPT Grand Final Freeroll

I put my hard earned dough on ADETRICK--he has it all sussed--he has found that lucky dog--and knows to step on it after the dogs does his buissness--quiet easy after that
I'm sure I must be misunderstanding this, but are you saying that stepping in dog shit is the way to win poker tournaments? :unsure Might be interesting to start a thread in Poker Strategy ...

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker: Pokerstars EPT Grand Final Freeroll Bubbled 11th Killer Hand PokerStars Game #25825035117: Tournament #141996396, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (600/1200) - 2009/03/10 19:32:16 ET Table '141996396 28' 9-max Seat #5 is the button Seat 1: BurnleyJoe (37918 in chips) Seat 3: Viking Phil (31094 in chips) Seat 4: hammers11 (13888 in chips) Seat 5: ferryman007 (26826 in chips) Seat 7: ihilty (62603 in chips) BurnleyJoe: posts the ante 125 Viking Phil: posts the ante 125 hammers11: posts the ante 125 ferryman007: posts the ante 125 ihilty: posts the ante 125 ihilty: posts small blind 600 BurnleyJoe: posts big blind 1200 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to BurnleyJoe [Kd Kc] Viking Phil: calls 1200 andysmith35 is connected hammers11: folds ferryman007: folds ihilty: folds BurnleyJoe: raises 3600 to 4800 Viking Phil: calls 3600 *** FLOP *** [Tc 4d Jd] BurnleyJoe: bets 8400 Viking Phil: calls 8400 *** TURN *** [Tc 4d Jd] [Ad] BurnleyJoe: bets 8400 Viking Phil: raises 8400 to 16800 BurnleyJoe: calls 8400 *** RIVER *** [Tc 4d Jd Ad] [Jh] BurnleyJoe: checks Viking Phil: checks *** SHOW DOWN *** BurnleyJoe: shows [Kd Kc] (two pair, Kings and Jacks) Viking Phil: shows [Td Ah] (two pair, Aces and Jacks) Viking Phil collected 61225 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 61225 | Rake 0 Board [Tc 4d Jd Ad Jh] Seat 1: BurnleyJoe (big blind) showed [Kd Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Jacks Seat 3: Viking Phil showed [Td Ah] and won (61225) with two pair, Aces and Jacks Seat 4: hammers11 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: ferryman007 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: ihilty (small blind) folded before Flop

Re: Inside Poker: Pokerstars EPT Grand Final Freeroll just made it :):nanaand controlling it after a 50/50 win ..... 2nd got top prize tho allin every hand at end from leading spot with treble others cchips lost jj to 9 4 etc lucky that happened at that stage lol