Ascot ~Sat 14/2/09

1.40 I think the Irish trained horse DANCING TORNADO will go well a nice run in the Pierse hurdle at Leopardstown last month can take a hand in this at around 12/1 is an e/w bet as is the Pipe trained 2nd string MAMLOOK who looks overpriced at 20/1 with Ladbrokes. Claimer on board and looks to have a nice weight and closely matched on old form with Belcantista who is only a 7/2 chance:loon

Re: Ascot ~Sat 14/2/09 1.05 ASCOT BREEDSBREEZE This horse has been one of my favourites all season & proved well worth following notching up a hat trick of wins. Its latest at Kempton beating Massinis Maguire (shd 2nd recently behind Herecomesthetruth). I cant have Ballyfitz over this course as its much suited by a LH track like Cheltenham. Turkish Suprise could be the one to consider for the forecast on this ground. 1.40 ASCOT I have 3 horses in this race, Lough Derg, Whiteoak & Serabad. Of these 3, perhaps Serabad has the best credentials with Whiteoak not out since Aintree in April & will be aimed at the Cheltenham festival after this,& Lough Derg having yet another Ascot outing but there to be shot at with top weight giving lumps of weight away. I fancy Belcantista for the race especially as it was well fancied for last weeks big hurdle race. 2.15 ASCOT Off level weights, i cant see Voy Per Ustedes failing here even on the rain sodden ground. It should dry out a bit after the nights frost that is forecast. Main rival Tamarinbleu does get the trip but the class of the favourite should see it thorugh.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.