Lingfield 11/2/09

fintron

3.10 Lingfield If Teasing is a true 9/4 shot here then I am Osama Bin Laden. She's the form horse of the race and has been given a new lease of life since being stepped up in trip. She was threatening to score for some time before landing back to back races at Wolverhampton in her last two and connections have finally worked out what makes her tick - a small field, Robert Havlin on top, and a visor fitted. She won with some authority under a penalty in a handicap last time out beating several inform types, and she should be the fav here in my opinion, not Electric Warrior, who is 5/6. Electric Warrior is a consistent sort but he struggles to win in handicaps. Admittedly, this is his level, and the form of his 7f win here in Dec reads okay, but his other win prior to that, in November, was in dreadful 4-runner race. He doesn't have that much scope for future improvement and will probably have to stick to plating races for further success. In contrast, Teasing has plenty more to offer judging by the manner of her victory in a class 4 handicap last time out and i think she would even be able to hold her own in a handicap, never mind the claimer she's entered in today. She's consistent too and although dropping back slightly in trip, is a 7f winner. At 8f, this is middle ground here, but I can't see why she is 9/4 Bet 365 with Electric Warrior so much shorter.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.