Lingfield - Wednesday 11th February

Spooner

13:40 - Dream In Blue (Nap) I backed this horse last time out on debut and he ran a good 2nd behind the winner Sounds Of Jupiter, I thought he stayed on really well after he began slowly and this step up in trip to 1m 5f should really suit, Osbourne's stable is in good form over the last couple of weeks, Not that many winners but there horses are running well into places, Last 25 runners have seen 3 winners, 3 seconds and 8 thirds so not bad at all. Shane Kelly was out of luck yesterday on his three rides and he comes to Lingfield to ride this then heads off to Kempton. I think Dream In Blue will take the beating here. 10pts win @ 2/1 Bet365 (bog)

Re: Lingfield - Wednesday 11th February 1.10 Rapid City 5/2 bet365 bog 10pts I dont often venture onto the a/w that much but a horse I followed a couple of years ago was Rapid City. He was a progressive horse two a/w seasons ago and after his narrow defeat giving a pound behind mighty who went onto be 110+ rated, I felt could go to even better things. It didnt turn out like that at all. The fact he has now dropped 20 pounds show that. However I have noticed that lately at this level he has been winning some races. In this current a/w season he has won twice and that included a win two starts back on this track. Lto he never took to the demands of the fibresand but back at ling. where he has a good record and at 10f which probably is his trip even though he has got away with winning at 12f two starts back. Unlike some of these in this race he has shown he can win races and that his recent form isnt that bad. Given his normal hold up style he will need the gaps to come at the right time but if they do he could notch up another win at ling.