Irritable Selections

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irritable Update I would be advising recalculating the stakes, but there is such low liquidity on the next game that it wouldn't really help much. So for the purpose of this thread i'm saying stick with same stakes, but if you think you can get the liquidity, go recalculate! :eek

Irritable Update (17/02/09) One selection for today, and because of "opening the doors" to larger odds - staking plan needs to be modified. Now i'll be laying to liability (instead of backers stake), and since today's odds are just are 7.50, it'll come in handy. Updated staking sheet will come along with the selection, but i'll explain it on here in a few hours too :ok

Irritable Selections (17/02/09) MATCHDAY 5 Just the one selection for today:

DATE

TIME

LEAGUE

FIXTURE

SELECTION

LAY ODDS

17/02/09

20:45

English National League Conference - North

Southport FC v Hinckley United FC

LAY Hinckley United FC

I got them at 7.79 (as you can see), but odds might have gone up since this morning. As I mentioned earlier - the staking plan has shifted to take into account things from a liability perspective. It's pretty much the same idea, just this time laying to a max liability of 15%, and if the combined total liabilty for a matchday is higher than 60%, 60% of the bank is just split between all the selections on that day for the same liability.... What this means is that stakes are smaller (for the moment, until things pick up)...so today for instance, it means an under £2 bet - hate placing these and hopefully won't have to do too many :\ Because of the completely different nature of this staking plan, it was easier to remake a new staking plan spreadsheet than combine the two. So attached is a new one, first selection filled in, which bank "started" at £55.94. Stake for tonight is BIG money at £1.68 :loon GOOD LUCK :ok

conv_858.xls

conv_859.zip

Re: Irritable Aways Good luck. As I mentioned to happygooner when he was itemising his earlier bets, personally I would never lay something at such large odds even in a horse race, so certainly wouldn't in a "3 horse race" which this is. You're effectively backing something that's almost 7 to 1 on. Very little value in the bet IMHO. Over a course of similar bets I think you would lose money, unless you expect to be right almost 100% of the time - a tricky proposition in football. Still, it certainly should win. Fingers crossed for you :ok

Re: Irritable Aways Damn it....had to wait until this morning to find out this sytem has *finally* had a winning day...small step (especially now that we're playing to liability), but a step non the least in the right direction (direction of not being below 0 anymore).... I lost my electricity over here about 6ish last night....even now, i have non, i'm camped in an early riser library (it's 6am here) so i can run my data updates :tongue2

Irritable SUMMARY (18/02/09) MATCHDAY 5 Ok, one selection yesterday. One win....let's hope for more of the same next time selections are up (updates haven't finished yet - internet isn't especially fast here...being that it's an Hungarian library after all)

Southport FC v Hinckley United FC :D
STARTING BANK£55.94
CURRENT BANK£57.48
P / L£1.54
GROWTH3%
SELECTIONS1
WINS1
LOSSES0
STRIKE RATE100%
AVERAGE ODDS7.79
MINIMUM ODDS7.79
MAXIMUM ODDS7.79
MIN BANK80%

Above stats based on the idea that from the start of the new staking plan, the bank started again (so to speak)....at £55.94. Being where I am, i'd rather fix those stats right now, but we all know the bank started at £100, and now is £57.48.... Updates on selections (or not), to follow

Re: Irritable Aways

Damn it....had to wait until this morning to find out this sytem has *finally* had a winning day...small step (especially now that we're playing to liability)' date= but a step non the least in the right direction (direction of not being below 0 anymore).... I lost my electricity over here about 6ish last night....even now, i have non, i'm camped in an early riser library (it's 6am here) so i can run my data updates :tongue2
So that's what happened to you:lol Hurry up and get back to civilisation;)

Irritable Update Hmmm....i guess this is morning-ish...slight internet issues (that's it - Hungary is just no good on the internet front for me, i'm leaving :loon), so selections will be up in an hour or two. Doubt there'll be any early kick offs, but if there are (and we miss them), i'll just mention them but not include them in the overall thing