ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb RECOUDERC @ 3.25 Paddy Power. Youzhny still looks a mess, and until he sorts himself out he's still very opposable. Don't know much about Recouderc, but he got a couple of impressive wins over O Rochus and Gicquel in qualifying and that's enough for me to back him at this price. DAVYDENKO @ 1.53 Skybet. Stand out price and it looks big enough to get involved in Davy with. Davydenko has missed the past month with a heel problem but he started the season looking decent enough and should be too good. He has a solid record in this event at 10-5 and he's always got through his first match. Andreev hasn't shown much form this year, and had a shocker last week against Doig and is hard to be positive about this week. DE BAKKER @ 3.85 Pinnacle. This looks like a nice enough price to get involved with the home boy. De Bakker has a lot of talent but hasn't really broken through yet. I think he's got a decent game for indoors and can cause Seppi some problems. Seppi is on a poor run of results at the moment, he's actually 3-10 since the US Open but to be fair has had some tough draws. Still his confidence could be pretty low and he's the type that can just put in some really bad performances. He did really well at this event last year beating Hewitt and Nadal before going out to Soderling, but I think the local guy has a decent chance here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.