** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb RECOUDERC @ 3.25 Paddy Power. Youzhny still looks a mess, and until he sorts himself out he's still very opposable. Don't know much about Recouderc, but he got a couple of impressive wins over O Rochus and Gicquel in qualifying and that's enough for me to back him at this price. DAVYDENKO @ 1.53 Skybet. Stand out price and it looks big enough to get involved in Davy with. Davydenko has missed the past month with a heel problem but he started the season looking decent enough and should be too good. He has a solid record in this event at 10-5 and he's always got through his first match. Andreev hasn't shown much form this year, and had a shocker last week against Doig and is hard to be positive about this week. DE BAKKER @ 3.85 Pinnacle. This looks like a nice enough price to get involved with the home boy. De Bakker has a lot of talent but hasn't really broken through yet. I think he's got a decent game for indoors and can cause Seppi some problems. Seppi is on a poor run of results at the moment, he's actually 3-10 since the US Open but to be fair has had some tough draws. Still his confidence could be pretty low and he's the type that can just put in some really bad performances. He did really well at this event last year beating Hewitt and Nadal before going out to Soderling, but I think the local guy has a decent chance here.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Hi quite a few for me tomorrow/tonight, Odds are from Pinnacle and/or Betfair at the price i got it, could have changed in bad or good way since last hours... Anyway.. Acasuso - Gonzo @5,0 Betfair 2/10 Gonzo not to win 2-0 @2,35 2/10 Pinnacle Acasuso +4,5 Games @1,90 Admiral 4/10 Quite a mix here, both were convincing and Fernando although rightly the fav is quite short here. I can see a tight battle with Fernando coming through in 3 sets, but at this prices i have to side with the underdog... Simon tb. Kohlschreiber @1,56 Pinnacle 8/10 Simon played a constant Aussie Open and hat quiet a time off since then preparing for this tournament. If he is up for the challenge he simply is one class above Kohlschreiber in these condtions. Kohlschreiber seems to always fall apart if opposition is strog from the baseline and he can´t dictate the rallies the way he wants... Feli Lopez tb. Benneteau @ 1,58 8/10 Pinnacle Feli had some though draws in recent times and got out unlucky against Muller at the Aussie Open. Feli has to produce a result and willsurely be up for this, as quality is on the side of the spaniard... Gil tb. Andujar @1,91 7/10 Pinnacle Gil had a nice result in the last tournament and Andujar hasn´t won a match this year. Surely Gil could be a bit tired from ghis recent efforts, but at actual form and at this price one just has to hope there is still something left in the tank... Saretta tb. Granollers @3,70 4/10 Pinnacle Maybe that s a bit optimistic, but Saretta has prepared for the South American Clay and Granollers struggling a bit in the last matches. If you discount Granollers ATP Housten Title he maybe would not be TOP 100, so this one should be a much tighter affair with the Homie involved... Belucci tb. Starace @2,10 8/10 Pinnacle Stand out price for me! Belucci had good stats , especially serving 8 aces, despite going out to Acasuso and has home advantage, while Starace was awfully goig out against Monaco facing quite a few break popints. If Belucci serves well there should be no problem for him. Wrong fav for me here... Karanusic tb. Gremelmayr @2,26 4/10 Betfair Roco had a good show against Mathieu and likes the hard courts, while Gremelmayr is nothing special. Should be aclassic 50:50 Match... Fish tb. Hewitt @2,36 5/10 Pinnacle Still have problems going against Hewitt, but Fish with his ability of creating winners and serving well could be to much for fighting Hewitt. Garcia Lopez tb. Isner @2,33 6/10 Pinnacle Isner really has nothing but a serve and their last meeting ended 7/6 6/7 7/6 so there should be no fav here. Garcia is the better player, the only questions is whenether he can get into the rallies..... Muller tb. Nishikori @2,16 5/10 Pinnacle Nishikori had his problems with lefties in the past plus his injury troubles and i think this could be another very tough match for him. Muller even showed signs of a gameplan during the Aussie Open:tongue2, while his serve was always superb... Nieminen tb. Serra @1,59 8/10 Pinnacle The finn has fallen apart in the rankings because of his injury at the Aussie Open and will be highly motivated to bounce back here. Serra can be dangerous for nearly everybody, but the finn normally does a good job beating the guys between 40 and 100..... Guccione tb. Canas @1,82 5/10 Pinnacle I normally like Guillermo against "BigServeandNothing" Opponents, but he seems to be a shadow of his former self for quiet a while now. Chris has beaten Berdych at the Aussie Open while Canas loses to Antonio Veic.... Dent tb. Reynolds @~1,88 7/10 divers Taylor had alot of injuries, but normally only played when he was fit. Tight losses against Delic in 5 and Gasquet 4-6 5-7 show that he must be at quiet a level and should have to much quality for Bobby if the back holds on... Tursunov tb. Clement @1,58 8/10 Clement has his problems when facing big servers and his serve weakness could be exploited by Tursunov who likes the powerfull retourning game. Tursunov got some matches under his belt in the Zagreb quali before going out to Gulbis and for me he is due to a first good showing this year... De Bakker tb. Seppi @3,85 3/10 Ispired by Mr. Intensity i have to trie him for small stakes. Seppi lacks confidence at the moment, despite there is nothing wrong losing to Fed twice and the other guys he lost. But hte Bakker nearly upset Tursunov in Zagreb and showed some signs that he is ready for a ( at least ) small breakthrough at his home tourney. He will surely give us a run for our money... Tanasugarn tb. Amanmuradova @1,66 8/10 Pinnacle Tanasugarn likes the coditions in her home country and normally steps up with the challenge. Amamuradova is not a bad player, but i have a gut feeling that Tansugarn could start a godd run in this tournament... ( please shoot me to get involved with the ladies..

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Brian Dabul (2.60 Boylesports) - An occasion where I think the opponent is a more likely winner, but not to the extent that the bookies have them priced at. Dabul had a decent win over Junquiera in the first round at Vina del Mar before making Robredo work for his win the second round. Dabul I would make ~6/5-5/4 to win this match, so the 8/5 at Boyle looks out of line. Pablo Cuevas (2.10 Boylesports) - Again it is Boylesports out of line on this one, making Cuevas, who I have as the most likely winner, incredibly odds against at 11/10. Hernandez beat Cuevas at this stage last year after Cuevas had had a good Vina del Mar, but Cuevas was coming off the back of a tiring Davis Cup tie - a 5 set win followed by a legless 3 set defeat - on that occasion, and has no such problems this time. Cuevas again had a good Vina del Mar, and can carry that form over this year. Nicolas Lapentti (1.73 Boylesports) - Martin retired with cramps heading into a final set tiebreak in the first round at Vina del Mar last week, and there has to be question marks over his chances of coping with Lapentti, who reached the semi finals here last year.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb

Hi quite a few for me tomorrow/tonight, Odds are from Pinnacle and/or Betfair at the price i got it, could have changed in bad or good way since last hours... Anyway.. Acasuso - Gonzo @5,0 Betfair 2/10 Gonzo not to win 2-0 @2,35 2/10 Pinnacle Acasuso +4,5 Games @1,90 Admiral 4/10 Quite a mix here, both were convincing and Fernando although rightly the fav is quite short here. I can see a tight battle with Fernando coming through in 3 sets, but at this prices i have to side with the underdog...
Shocking bad from Acasuso not putting up nearly a fight and going down 1-6 3-6 in less than one hour...:loon:wall Hope selections tomorrow will perform better...:hope MfG Arantxa

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Errani @ 2.1 on boylesports. Mauresmo overrated by the bookies again. We've pointed out her decline in the rankings and loss of confidence before here several times. In the Fed cup, she blew a 4-1 3rd set lead against Pennetta who won 5 games in a row to take the match then Errani beat her comfortably yesterday in the dead rubber. Mauresmo may be able to utilise home advantage but the wee Italian's only losses this year have been to top class players, Azarenka, Serena and Zvonareva so I feel she's got the edge in momentum and confidence.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Have a punt with Admiral System 2/3 Stake 2/10 each and a full combo 3/3 1/10 Schwank to win 2:0 @2,20 Razzano to win 2:0 @3,70 Dent to win 2:0 @3,10 people on bf want 2,30 for schwank with comission, want 3,50 for razzano and 3,10 for dent, so this net prices are quiet good and i have good faith to land a bifg score with this one...:beer MfG Arantxa

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb LAPENTTI @ 1.84 Pinnacle. I see Lapentti as a decent fav here. He lost to Cuevas in a very tight match last week but in Vina del Mar I don't see that as a bad performance. Martin retired during a final set tie break against Traver with cramp, which is a bit lame so I fancy opposing him here. Lapentti also reached the semis of this event last year, losing a final set tie break to Moya. I also think Lapentti is a class above even though the rankings are similar at the moment.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Nice price, I really should remember that Pinnacle aren't on Oddschecker when looking for prices! FWIW I make Lapentti about 1.59 to win, so was happy with 1.73, but the 1.84 looks a gift. Good luck :hope

Nice price' date=' I really should remember that Pinnacle aren't on Oddschecker when looking for prices! FWIW I make Lapentti about 1.59 to win, so was happy with 1.73, but the 1.84 looks a gift. Good luck :hope[/quote'] Yeah I use odds-comparison and also have to look at Pinnacle separately.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Hi guys, 1 bet for tomorrow: ATP TOUR, SAN JOSE, SAP OPEN GREMELMAYR TO D KARANUSIC @ 1.78 on pinnaclesports Both players actually play well on fast hardcourts and have been at their best in the last 12 months or so. The H2H is 4:1 to Gremelmayr winning the last match just couple of months ago at the end of 2008. Karanusic has an attractive attacking game but Gremelmayr's better consistency and good return of serve is winning the matches for him against Karanusic.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Lappenti v. Martin @ 2.1 It's true that Martin retiered last week because of cramps,but how serious that cramps intrudes his play?_next day he played match in doubles!! Martin likes this clay surfaces,last year he performed really good on them,winning 63% of his matches,while Lappenti has better average of winnings on clay in 2008,but played only 29 matches,winning 18 of them.Martin played 84 matches on clay courts! Lappenti reached the semis here last year,but his momental form is far from last year's,i think!Martin's experience is bigger on clay,this surface(fav) is more suitable to him,he is the dog only because of last week retierment,so that is great value and I can't miss it..

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Hi guys, Whats everyone thoughts on Baghdatis v Querry tomorrow? IMO Baghdatis looks like he is getting better all the time but I dont know anything about Querry. Your thoughts please :ok Cheers :beer

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Haven't done any betting yet this season so got itchy fingers :lol Was already pretty much an admirer of Nadal but as of the Aussie Open it's official; i'm a fan :lol ( and i've still to watch the full final ) Rotterdam, Nadal v Bolelli 10/10 @ 1.06 Betfair He's just won a Grand Slam and Bolelli has done nothing so far this season against decent players. How much more of a no-brainer do you want. Price of 1.06 isn't much but as far as bankers go this would be one.

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Ferrer v. Melzer @ 2.8 Ferrer is not in form to be priced like this.Last week in Jo'burg,Ferrer reached the semis,but he was making many errors,had big way to travel from S.Africa to Europe what can affect negative on his play,he'll face leftie Melzer >> he has lost last 4 indoor matches against lefties.Melzer was on 'holiday' in Zagreb!show some decent play on AO beating Nishi and Beck before facing Murray..this price is too big to neglect it1:hope

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb hello guys my bets today andujar-gil gil is playing really good in 2009 he lost in 1/4 finals in johanesburg with tsonga before that he beat garcial lopez g de voest and koellerer i dont know nothing about andujar on this year he play in chenai lose from tipsarevic in AO lose from simon in vina del mar lose from chela all this loses were in 1 round yes they were strong opponents but i see here GIL WIN other 2 matches from this tournament are acasuso-monaco and starace-belluci acasuso like gil play very good in 2009 he won in final in vina del mar from gonzo but before that he win with decoud and belluci and big win with robredo in semi final and monaco was trashe in 1/4 final from gonzo also importnat fact is that h2h is 2-0 for acasuso so ACASUSO WIN about belluci -starace i thnik home court will be main factor here:D i ogten lose money when i put them on belluco but i think today will be lucky day:D BELLUCI WIN dont have time for other matches explanations must go to school:P guccione-canas -1 tanasaguran-ammanmuradova-1 (tanasaguran is from THI home court and also h2h 2-0 for tana) and gaquet-mathieu 1(mathieu dont play so good lateley h2h 3-1 gasquet) GL guys

acasuso like gil play very good in 2009 he won in final in vina del mar from gonzo but before that he win with decoud and belluci and big win with robredo in semi final and monaco was trashe in 1/4 final from gonzo also importnat fact is that h2h is 2-0 for acasuso so ACASUSO WIN
Hi mate, Acasuso got similarly trashed by Gonzo in the final 6:1 6:3 - he didn't win it :ok Not to say Acasuso won't beat Monaco though

Hi mate, Acasuso got similarly trashed by Gonzo in the final 6:1 6:3 - he didn't win it :ok Not to say Acasuso won't beat Monaco though
haha **** sry guys but i was hurry cause must go to school i was thinking he lose in final from gonzo hiih sry again:D cheers

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Had the day off today as I was a bit hacked off with yesterdays results:lol:lol ERRANI @ 2.06 Pinnacle. I like anything over evens on this. Mauresmo had a pretty bad weekend losing a tough match to Pennetta then losing in straight sets to Errani. Mauresmos form seems close to being good but she just can't reach that level and is definately opposable against decent opposition. Errani has started the year well, and should have confidence after the win at the weekend. I make her a slight fav here.

hello guys my bets today andujar-gil gil is playing really good in 2009 he lost in 1/4 finals in johanesburg with tsonga before that he beat garcial lopez g de voest and koellerer i dont know nothing about andujar on this year he play in chenai lose from tipsarevic in AO lose from simon in vina del mar lose from chela all this loses were in 1 round yes they were strong opponents but i see here GIL WIN other 2 matches from this tournament are acasuso-monaco and starace-belluci acasuso like gil play very good in 2009 he won in final in vina del mar from gonzo but before that he win with decoud and belluci and big win with robredo in semi final and monaco was trashe in 1/4 final from gonzo also importnat fact is that h2h is 2-0 for acasuso so ACASUSO WIN about belluci -starace i thnik home court will be main factor here:D i ogten lose money when i put them on belluco but i think today will be lucky day:D BELLUCI WIN dont have time for other matches explanations must go to school:P guccione-canas -1 tanasaguran-ammanmuradova-1 (tanasaguran is from THI home court and also h2h 2-0 for tana) and gaquet-mathieu 1(mathieu dont play so good lateley h2h 3-1 gasquet) GL guys
ah **** u gasquet he has 2-0 in 3 set and lost 3-6:S but other matches easy won:D lets go tansaguran for 5/6:P

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb RUI MACHADO @ 3.50 bet365. I've seen Rui Machado a few times and I think he's pretty decent. He's got strong groudies and looks a strong claycourter. He cruised through qualifying and got a comfortable win over Pastor in the first round and looks to be in decent form. Not too sure about Schwank, he beat Junquiera in the 1st round but quite a poor loss to Capdeville last week and I don't think he's near the form he had for parts of last year. MARTIN @ 2.05 Pinnacle. I watched Martins 1st round match against Lapentti and I was quite impressed. After a slow start he looked to be hitting and moving really well and was in control of the match. Devilder got a win over Silva in the 1st round but he's coming in off a poor run of losses and I consider Martin to be the slight fav here.

Hi guys, Whats everyone thoughts on Baghdatis v Querry tomorrow? IMO Baghdatis looks like he is getting better all the time but I dont know anything about Querry. Your thoughts please :ok Cheers :beer
i wouldnt place even a half euro on baghdatis, happened to see him in johannesburg against ferrer, baghdatis lost his return ability ...that one helped him many times to beat big servers...actually baghdatis looks s*hit all the way...querrey average player but very good inside states ( as blake, fish and perhaps others)...FOR ME 2.20 for querrey is unexpected high...i rate the american as favourite...for so called "value" seekers, this is very good challenge...personally i am out of any tennis betting...this is just help to you , coz i know some details more than anybody else here comserning this specific match...baghdatis poor returner these days, no chance imo to break querrey, and without any doubt, baghdatis will offer many break opportunities to sam, since his first serve remains 1/2 appx. -near 50%- thnx, good luck

Hi quite a few for me tomorrow/tonight, Odds are from Pinnacle and/or Betfair at the price i got it, could have changed in bad or good way since last hours... Anyway.. Acasuso - Gonzo @5,0 Betfair 2/10 :@ Gonzo not to win 2-0 @2,35 2/10 Pinnacle:@ Acasuso +4,5 Games @1,90 Admiral 4/10:@ Quite a mix here, both were convincing and Fernando although rightly the fav is quite short here. I can see a tight battle with Fernando coming through in 3 sets, but at this prices i have to side with the underdog... Simon tb. Kohlschreiber @1,56 Pinnacle 8/10:drums Simon played a constant Aussie Open and hat quiet a time off since then preparing for this tournament. If he is up for the challenge he simply is one class above Kohlschreiber in these condtions. Kohlschreiber seems to always fall apart if opposition is strog from the baseline and he can´t dictate the rallies the way he wants... Feli Lopez tb. Benneteau @ 1,58 8/10 Pinnacle:cry Feli had some though draws in recent times and got out unlucky against Muller at the Aussie Open. Feli has to produce a result and willsurely be up for this, as quality is on the side of the spaniard... Gil tb. Andujar @1,91 7/10 Pinnacle:nana Gil had a nice result in the last tournament and Andujar hasn´t won a match this year. Surely Gil could be a bit tired from ghis recent efforts, but at actual form and at this price one just has to hope there is still something left in the tank... Saretta tb. Granollers @3,70 4/10 Pinnacle:loon Maybe that s a bit optimistic, but Saretta has prepared for the South American Clay and Granollers struggling a bit in the last matches. If you discount Granollers ATP Housten Title he maybe would not be TOP 100, so this one should be a much tighter affair with the Homie involved... Belucci tb. Starace @2,10 8/10 Pinnacle:cheers Stand out price for me! Belucci had good stats , especially serving 8 aces, despite going out to Acasuso and has home advantage, while Starace was awfully goig out against Monaco facing quite a few break popints. If Belucci serves well there should be no problem for him. Wrong fav for me here... Karanusic tb. Gremelmayr @2,26 4/10 Betfair:wall Roco had a good show against Mathieu and likes the hard courts, while Gremelmayr is nothing special. Should be aclassic 50:50 Match... Fish tb. Hewitt @2,36 5/10 Pinnacle:notworthy Still have problems going against Hewitt, but Fish with his ability of creating winners and serving well could be to much for fighting Hewitt. Garcia Lopez tb. Isner @2,33 6/10 Pinnacle cancelled Isner really has nothing but a serve and their last meeting ended 7/6 6/7 7/6 so there should be no fav here. Garcia is the better player, the only questions is whenether he can get into the rallies..... Muller tb. Nishikori @2,16 5/10 Pinnacle:spank Nishikori had his problems with lefties in the past plus his injury troubles and i think this could be another very tough match for him. Muller even showed signs of a gameplan during the Aussie Open:tongue2, while his serve was always superb... Nieminen tb. Serra @1,59 8/10 Pinnacle omg jarkko:wall The finn has fallen apart in the rankings because of his injury at the Aussie Open and will be highly motivated to bounce back here. Serra can be dangerous for nearly everybody, but the finn normally does a good job beating the guys between 40 and 100..... Guccione tb. Canas @1,82 5/10 Pinnacle:nana I normally like Guillermo against "BigServeandNothing" Opponents, but he seems to be a shadow of his former self for quiet a while now. Chris has beaten Berdych at the Aussie Open while Canas loses to Antonio Veic.... Dent tb. Reynolds @~1,88 7/10 divers:nana Taylor had alot of injuries, but normally only played when he was fit. Tight losses against Delic in 5 and Gasquet 4-6 5-7 show that he must be at quiet a level and should have to much quality for Bobby if the back holds on... Tursunov tb. Clement @1,58 8/10:nana Clement has his problems when facing big servers and his serve weakness could be exploited by Tursunov who likes the powerfull retourning game. Tursunov got some matches under his belt in the Zagreb quali before going out to Gulbis and for me he is due to a first good showing this year... De Bakker tb. Seppi @3,85 3/10 7-6 in the 3rd..:puke Ispired by Mr. Intensity i have to trie him for small stakes. Seppi lacks confidence at the moment, despite there is nothing wrong losing to Fed twice and the other guys he lost. But hte Bakker nearly upset Tursunov in Zagreb and showed some signs that he is ready for a ( at least ) small breakthrough at his home tourney. He will surely give us a run for our money... Tanasugarn tb. Amanmuradova @1,66 8/10 Pinnacle:clap Tanasugarn likes the coditions in her home country and normally steps up with the challenge. Amamuradova is not a bad player, but i have a gut feeling that Tansugarn could start a godd run in this tournament... ( please shoot me to get involved with the ladies..
Unbelievable but finished up +6,63 Units

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Jankovic - Na li Well , of course odds are wrong.Odd of Jankovic must be at least 1.60.In head to head statistics Na li leads 4-1.Moreover Na li won all of the hard court matches. But the most important point is Na li beat jankovic outdoor hardcourt all of the time. (Doha, indian Wells,Guanzhou and toronto) . And at outdoor hardcourt Jankovic struggles to serve. However at indoor hardcourt Jankovic serves well. ( she won 4 consecutive indoor hard court tournoments at the end of last year) And this tournoment is a in-door hardcourt. So , eventhough bad head to head statistics , Jankovic will win this match. Jankovic 1.29 10/10 confidance

Re: ATP Brasil/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Paris/Pattaya 9th - 15th Feb Hello team, how we all doing? My form in Brazil has been shocking but Rotterdam and Paris have been great, Dimitrov @ 9 ;) A few value selections for next few days; Llodra to beat Monfils - 4.1 Betfair Gicquel to beat Mathieu - 3.3 Betfair Kubot to beat Bellucci - 4.5 Betfair Oooooops this one already finished belluci wins 57 64 64 Niculescu to beat Mauresmo - 4.3 Boyle/Willhill Good Luck all!

Rui Machado is another to add to my list of bets this year that have lost after serving for the match' date=' having match points, losing final set tie break. He did all 3! I'm getting pretty hacked off:@:@:@[/quote'] You're not alone, would have been a nice touch @ 3.4 :sad